Chapter 1: Arrival on Earth

A/N: first chapter! Yay!

>>●<<

Eight lone ships traveled through space at very fast speeds unbeknownst of their destination course. In each ship lies a warrior from the same alien world. These creatures were made to hunt on whatever world they land on.

Their quest: To become worthy of the mark. How? They don't know. All they were told was to hunt any pray that looks threatening or if it tries to kill.

A planet made up of more water than land. Its name, Earth. The ships descend and orbit around the planet. Not moments later the ships are inside Earth's orbit. Everything was going well so far... but soon the ships are being fired upon. They maneuver out of rang of the bullets, except one.

The fifth ship began to plummet to the ground in a heap of flames and smoke. After a few minutes of falling... the pod finally crashed down. Soon it was surrounded by military personnel, loaded up onto a truck and taken to a secret location.

>>●<<

Approximately two hundred miles away, the rest of the ships landed down in a really green rain forest. The native life stare on with a fearful gaze. Even the wild cats cowered back, but luckily for the animals, the ships didn't open.

The ships won't open for another twenty-four hours. When they do, the hunt will begin and no animal or person will be safe.

>>●<<

Approximately two hundred miles east of the rain forest lies a base. Two guards at the front stand ready for anything. Not moments later an armored truck approached carrying a giant tube-like structure. The guards moved out of the way to give it access into the base. Once it was inside the tube-like structure was taken to a room and opened up after some difficulty. When the personnel looked inside, they were surprised at what they found. An armored alien female was shown and apparently sleeping. Not moments later they had her strapped to an examination table and they removed all of her weapons. They left after that, but the female started to stir.

>>●<<

A/N: hope you enjoyed, see you in chapter two~