Reykjavik's Diary (Part 2)

ժḙᾰԻ ժ!ᾰԻʏ,

Things went quite interesting, I saw the man hugging big sister. Big sister looks very uncomfortable since she doesn't like people touching her. It went something like this.

Reykjavik: Big sister did you call me?

Oslo: Ja Reykjavik this is Norway, Norway this is Reykjavik.

Norway and I had a staring contest, I was getting uncomfortable so I decided to introduce myself.

Reykjavik: Hello my name Ivy Steilsson representer of Reykjavik it's nice to meet you big brother!

Norway ran towards me kneeling down and huged me I swear I saw a tear fall or am I just seeing things. I awkwardly hug back I'm sorry! it's just I barely meet the guy!

Norway: cute*pinches cheeks*call me big brother again

Reykjavik: B-Big brother! It hurts! >:0

Big brother let's go of my cheeks I started to rub my cheeks. He's dangerous I need to be careful.

Big sister and Big brother walks to the living room, So I was going back to whatever I was doing. When Big Brother called me over saying that he wanted me to sit on his lap. So I did, but he scared me when he wraps his arms around me. Moving around a bit to get comfortable, I sat side ways with my head on his chest.

I hear big brother talking to big sister about how he wishes Iceland would call him big brother and how she got me to call her big sister. That's all heard before I feel asleep in big brother Norway's arms.

ṧ!ℵḉḙիḙℓʏ, Reykjavik