•{°•3•°}•

"You have stage 4 cancer.."

Hye-Ree couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Mama..." Taehyung wiped away his tears, trying to stay strong but failing to do so. "Y-Yes baby?"

"Mama, papa, will I be okay?" Taehyung weakly smiled and nodded. Jungkook sat on the chair, facing away from his daughter and husband. He didn't want them to see the weak side of him. He didn't want to show Hye-Ree that he was scared so she wouldn't become worried and scared too.

"Mama, is daddy mad at me?" Jungkooks head turned quickly, facing his 9 year old. "Of course I'm not mad at you, cupcake!" Jungkook walked back over to Taehyung and Hye-Ree.

He held Hye-Ree in his arms and whispered, "Listen baby... whatever happens, mama and papa will be here for you, okay?" Hye-Ree nodded, tears forming in her eyes.

"I'm gonna go talk to Minho. I'll be right back, Jungkook." Jungkook nods and places Hye-Ree in his lap.

~~~

"I'm sorry, Taehyung. There is nothing we can do about it," Minho said. "Please hyung. We will pay any cost! My daughters life is practically over because of this."

"I'm really sorry, Taehyung. I just want you to know that she is in safe hands. She'll have to start chemo soon too. I suggest you make sure to alert her teachers of this." Taehyungs heart stopped and he tried to hold back his tears as Minho walked away from him.

He slowly and silently walked back to the room, seeing that Hye-Ree was asleep in Jungkooks arms. "Taetae? What happened?"

"Don't talk to me." Sure Jungkook was worried about Taehyung, but his daughter was going through harder things. They left the hospital and headed towards the car, strapping Hye-Ree in the back and going to pick up the kids from Yoongi and Hoseoks house.

~~~~

Obviously they didn't leave Hoseok and Yoongis house without a breakdown. Taehyung and Jungkook explained everything to the older couple, causing Yoongi to tear up and Hoseok to stand there with a blank stare.

Hye-Ree was lowkey his favorite niece. She was always nice and there for her friends and family when they needed her. To find out that Ree had cancer took a big toll on the couple.

Yoongi brought Taehyung into a warm hug. "I'll pray that she she will be okay, Taehyung. I will come over every day and help you!" Taehyung wiped away his tears and nodded. "T-Thank you, hyung.."

Hoseok rubbed Jungkooks back, trying to hold back his tears. "K-Kids, time to go!" Taehyung called out. The kids walked into the living room, waving goodbye to Minho.

~~~

"Taehyung, honey listen... Let's just hope everything goes alright. Nothing will happen to her if we just have her do homeschooling for a while. We shouldn't let her develop anymore diseases," Jungkook said.

Taehyung nodded and wiped away his remaining tears. He was sitting on Jungkooks lap on the bed. Jungkook tried his best not to cry, he really did. He drew invisible shapes on Taehyungs back until the younger fell asleep.

Jungkook held Taehyung in his arms as he carried him and placed him under the covers, covering him up with two blankets.

"D-Daddy." Jungkook turned and saw Chanwoo standing in the doorway. "What's wrong, buddy?" Chanwoo started to tear up and Jungkook immediately raced to him.