•{°•The End•°}•

||Taehyung POV||

"She isn't getting any better, Taehyung. She has no chance of making it. All we can do is pray for a miracle to save her poor soul..." 

He didn't even break the news to me in a normal and comforting way, he just gave it to me hard. No warning whatsoever.

I pushed him to the ground. I couldn't help it. I know Minho is trying his best but I can't keep doing this. 

"T-Taehyung?" Minho looked at me in shock. I looked at him with my teary eyes. I glared right at him and started yelling at him.

"Listen here! I know damn well you can help my princess! A nurse told me that she was actually healing but something was tampered with which made it difficult for her! I WANT TO KNOW WHO THIS FUCKER WHO PUT MY DAUGHTERS LIFE IN DANGER IS, CHOI."

He let out a sigh and looked at me. He frowned and stood up, dusting himself. "It was some stranger. The security guard that night tackled him and he's down at the police station, awaiting trial."

I stared at him and started growling. "AND YOU CHOSE TO NOT TELL ME UNTIL NOW?! ILL SUE YOUR FUCKING ASS, MINHO!" I stomped towards the exit of the hospital. I ordered the driver to take me straight to the police station.

I walked out of the car and inside the station. I immediately asked them where the fucker was. They led me to him and I started to go off right away.

"TELL ME WHO THE FUCK SENT YOU TO TRY AND KILL MY DAUGHTER!" He was terrified, shaking in his spot.

"I-It was s-s-some guy. His name was Sung-chul.. He told me you stole something very important from him and his revenge was to kill your daughter. I was against it but I did it anyways.."

I looked at the ground then back at him. I sent a punch at his face, an officer having to pull me away. 

You just wait Sung-chul.. You hurt me once, but I'm not letting it happen again....

~~~

"Jungkook! We have to find that fucking lunatic cousin of yours right now." He looked at me, clearly confused.

I explained everything to him and you could see fire in his eyes. He got up and stomped over to grab his coat and car keys. "Well? Are we going to see that motherfucker or not?" 

I smiled and ran to the car. The kids were at their aunts house so I wasn't too worried. Jungkook got into the car and drove. "So, do you know where Sung-chul is located?"

I nodded and gave him the same address that loser in the cell gave me. We arrived to the location quickly.

I got out the car and went up to the door, knocking hard. A woman opened the door and I looked her at her up and down. "Where is he!? Where is Jeon Sung-chul?!"

She let me and Jungkook in. As soon as I saw him, I tackled him. "Ya! Taehyung? Jungkook?" I punched him in the face. "What the fuck?!"

"You bitch! You're the reason Hye-rees condition has gotten so bad!" He looked at me and laughed. 

"It took you this long to figure it out? Taehyung, you're lucky that security guard caught him before the poison was given to her."

I got up and kicked him the guts and then the nuts, obviously. "You're fucking dead, Sung," Jungkook threatened him.

Sung-chul was laying on the ground, holding his crotch. "W-Wait! I have something y-y-you might like!" 

Jungkook and I looked at him. He slowly got up and walked towards a safe. He opened it and took out a bottle. "This will heal your daughter.. I promise.. No tricks this time."