•{°•4•°}•

"N-No! I don't want shots!" Hye-Ree cried. Taehyung was having a hard time getting his daughter to stay still while Minho prepared the needles.

"Come on, ReeRee," Taehyung begged. Hye-Ree finally calmed down and held on to Taehyung as tightly as possible. Taehyung giggled and patted Hye-Rees head.
"Such a strong girl," Taehyung complimented.

Hye-Ree laughed and kissed Taehyungs cheek. "And... done!" Minho said. Taehyung clapped and kissed his daughters forehead.

"Now did that hurt?" Taehyung asked, giving her a soft smile. She shook her head and got off the patient bed.

Minho took off his gloves and threw them away. "Taehyung, can I talk to you?" Minho asked. Taehyung nodded and helped his daughter wear her coat first.

He told her Hye-Ree to wait in the room while he talked with Minho. "What's up?" Taehyung asked. Minho stared into his eyes with a soft smile on his face.

"We found medicine that can probably cure her cancer." Those words made Taehyungs eyes shine bright. A huge smile came on his face. "H-How much?! I'll pay anything!"

Minho chuckled and grabbed Taehyung by the arm. He dragged him to a nearby closet and the two went inside. Minho closed and locked the door. He gave Taehyung an evil look that scared Taehyung.

"I want you..." Taehyung was shaking in his spot. "I want you to set my friend up with your cousin." Taehyung had an angry expression on his face.

"Ya! I thought you were going to rape me!" Minho looked Taehyung up and down and gave him a disgusted look. "Bitch, you ain't all that."

Taehyung gasped and pretended to be offended. "How rude. Anyways, which friend is being set up?" Taehyung asked.

"Hyo-Jong!" Taehyung let out a sigh and nodded. "Which cousin?" Taehyung asked curiously.
"Uh..HyunA?" Taehyung started fake coughing.

"Bitch. My noona isn't up for no one to date her!" Taehyung scolded and hit Minho on the head. Minho whined.

"Great, now I have to eat live squid.." Taehyung giggled and opened the door. He froze when he saw Jungkook talking to a nurse.

As the nurse walked away, Jungkook turned around and was surprised and looked at the two suspiciously. "What are you two doing in a closet alone?" Jungkook asked, a slight anger in his tone.

Taehyung took a breath and shook his head. "Minho, I'll see what I can do. Just get my baby girl that medicine," Taehyung said. Minho nodded and walked off to the pharmacy part of the hospital.

~~~~~

"What the fuck were you doing in that closet with him?!" Jungkook whisper shouted since it was really late. The couple was in the kitchen while the kids were fast asleep in their rooms.

"He just needed a favor from me, hyung," Taehyung replied. Jungkook didn't buy it and chose to ignore that excuse. "What were you actually doing?"

Taehyungs eyebrows furrowed. He glared at Jungkook. "Fine, he wanted to have sex but I told him later," Taehyung lied. Jungkook did not look amused with the joke.

He walked up to Taehyung and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. "I'm asking one last time, Taehyung. What were you two doing in that closet.

Taehyung was terrified and just decided to answer correctly. It would be Jungkooks own fault if he didn't believe him. "H-He asked if I could set up Hyo-Jong with m-my cousin, Hyuna.."

Jungkook let go of the shirts collar and went outside. Taehyung followed outside to see what Jungkook was doing. He became furious when he saw Jungkook take out a cigarette.