17 . Don't Go

Shin Ah

I leaned over the window glass and watched the scene outside, as Young Gu was driving the car. It was totally awkward for me to go out with him as it's our first time. So, I didn't prefer to talk to him.

"Why are you silent?" He asked me. I gasped.

"Nope! I am just tired." I said not to make it any embarrassing. Barely.

"Oh okay then. It'll take 20 minutes more to get to the movie, until then you can get a quick nap if you want." He said. I smiled and leaned.

I closed my eyes sulking. Yes! I myself felt grumpy out of what I have done. I could hardly think of my present time, as my mind is already rambling where Chanyeol is. I couldn't stop thinking of me.

When he was with me, I didn't pay much attention and barely thought about him. But the moment he left, he is the only thing I always think about. My love got more profound, when we got separated. I miss him a lot.

"We are here." I heard him. I got snapped out of my thoughts and got off of the car.

*  *  *

20 minutes later

"Are you excited?" He asked me. I nodded giving him a weak smile, which he could hardly see as the lights went off. The movie started in a minute time and we both gazed upon the screen. It was a romantic movie, which I thought this isn't the right time to watch this movie with this person. I gasped and then went back to watching the movie.

"I hope you like it." He whispered in my ears, I felt awkward. I nodded without looking at him.

"Why are you silent? You've been looking exhausted lately. Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yes! As I said, I am just tired. Nothing else." I said still my eyes glued upon the screen.

"Mmmm fine then." He said and turn back to the screen.

*  *  *

10 minutes

Here comes the scene where the heroine and hero sitting on the park bench and talking.

"I missed you." He said. The girl bit her lips and put her head down blushing. The next moment when she lifted her head, she saw him on his knees before her. He slowly leaned on and kissed her. I sighed.

My heart stopped for that moment. It reminded me of him. His cheesy traumatizing smile, those haunting voice and the way he stares at me, I miss them all. I felt so upset. I wonder whether he is thinking about me right now as much as I do. I want to see him.

What am I doing? Shin ah! This isn't right for you to be with some other guy. You are cheating on your own boyfriend, because he is not around you? You became a cheap trash like other girls. My inner voice kept saying. I closed my eyes roughly and then clinched. I let out a deep breath and then stood up from the seat which made him surprised.

I didn't mind to look at him even once, before that I left the hall. I started walking out at the hallway, while I heard him calling my name continuously. I stopped and then looked back at him who looked worried.