Chapter Forty Five

"King Fionaaa 🎼 🎶 Shassa baddest chick ...🎻."

Ted's fingers glided between the strings of his guitar.

"🎼Everybody gotta see the face-beat, but they ain't see no stress🎻 ... the baddest chick I know🎸 ..." He sang on, admiringly watching fiona giggle skittishly.

The coquettish glances, she stole at him drove him to a great depth in his current feeling.

Who said he wasn't the ideal perfect boyfriend?
The early morning bike ride to the studio, then this!

Indeed Fiona was caught off guard. It wasn't everyday she met someone so selfless and cute and ....

How was anyone this perfect?

Of course, Ted had had her interest for a while but she never imagined he was this soothing, chill and loving.

Well, No one had ever sang to her.
No one had written a song about her, none that she was aware of.

At this point she didn't mind doing what the rest of the world did, seek a partner, find love and be committed.

Psst! Who said he was on the same level with her, when it came to feelings?

He was blunt!
He never talked about feelings or future or plans with anyone, other than his brother.

Also his brother! The dead weight, she loathed.

Oh yes! At this point, she loathed Texas, giving he was the cause of all her problems. If only she had taken care of him in the beginning, this ugly mess with Clara wouldn't have occurred.

She might have been deluding herself with Ted all this while, however, she was aware of what await her in the end.

For instance, the rest of year turning out very unpleasant for her. Losing her job or getting demoted could be a started. Or getting shipped off to another family as bargaining chip was almost an inescapable fate.

What could change Clara's decision at this point?
She had made so many awful mess.

Or just maybe, she could turn things around and survive like she'd been doing all these years.

Ruin Texas!
Bury his career
Run him out of the country

Or just simply end him. Besides accidents happened all the time.

Maybe she could worry her pretty hair less and point Clara in the right direction. That woman had been looking for blood, for a while now.

Hell No!
Her humanity yelled within her.
She refused to have Texas' blood in her hands or Ted's destruction or even worse both brothers' death.

Enough with the Udoh Politics!
And more of this cutie before her.

She glanced at Ted, inwardly finding her sweetness, despite, she never physically lost it, amidst her many dangerous thoughts.

The feeling of sweetness, yet uncomfortable clinching of her belly walls, accompanied with the occasional instant pause in her palpitation. Notwithstanding the immense happiness, she always felt in his company.

Watching him smile alone, left this weird feeling which traveled through her nerves connecting to her spine, she'd sometimes involuntarily shuddered.

He was so awesome! His large pupils which sparkling with affection! She always saw his seductive calming stares each she closed her eyes. She swallowed at the thought of the feel of his lips and how possessive they were especially when they claimed hers.