Chapter 4

"Kim Seokjin.." she can't believe she will be working with him as her new boss, the President and soon to be CEO of Jamsung.

Jin handed her some documents for this week's presentation. She look at the pile of documents on her table. She will be making his power point presentation.
'Alright.I'am good at this, I will do my best!'

She have her own table outside the President's office. She looks around and there is a divider between her and other staff of the executive office. She sighed, "So much for being a loner here", then her phone sunddenly rings

"Ms.Irene come to my office please. Thank you."

She went immediately to Jin's office and she saw another pile of documents while he is busy signing papers.

"Yes sir?"
He didn't seem to hear her as he keep signing the papers. Then she looked around the room. It was big, with two doors on the right side, probably his bedroom and the other is a connecting door to the meeting room.

She looks at his table and everything is neat even though there are lots of documents piled up.There was a photo frame with his family picture and a picture frame with him and a beautiful girl.
"Probably his girlfriend or wife." She mumbled.

"Here is my schedule for this week. I cannot accept anymore appointments til next week. You can make a schedule after that if anyone called." Jin handed her his schedule.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" She was shocked and blushed at the question. She never had a boyfriend ever since birth.

"Uh..n..." she was cut off as Jin continued
"Tell him you will be busy, he must know your duties, you need to come with me to every meetings here and abroad. You are working in Jamsung Corp., so i hope he understands that."

"Don't worry sir, I don't have a boyfriend,but I'll let my mom know about it, I'm sure she'll understand."
Seokjin look at her and smiled. "Good."
"Is there anything else sir?"
"No , that's all for now. You may have your lunch. Oh btw.."
Jin opened his drawer and got her bracelet.."I forgot to give this to you, you drop this on the elevator yesterday."
Jin handed her bracelet.
"Oh! Thank you sir!" She reached for her bracelet when their hands accidentally brushed. She pretended it was nothing,that she is too focused on her bracelet and that she didnt feel his warm skin and the spark it made.
"I'll be going now, thank you again sir for this." and with that she headed straight to the door trying to hide the blush on her face.

"Omg." She hates herself. Why is she reacting like this. She's the ice queen in her campus, but the ice in her is melting.
"He is in a relationship with a wonderful girl Irene!" She reminded herself.
"Oh well, its just an ordinary crush, I'm sure this will fade away after a month or two." She looks at her bracelet, she cannot wear it anymore as the chain is already broken. She 'll just go to the repair shop this weekend.

She continued to work on her table and just ordered for lunch delivery in her office.
She saw her boss went out while he is busy answering calls.

"He must be talking to his girlfriend, of course they are going to have lunch together ". She just shrug and continue to work.

Jin's POV

"So? How's your new secetary?" Namjoon asked Jin, while waiting for their order.
"Not bad. You did this on purpose, did you?"
Jin looks at Namjoon in the eyes, like he already knows what he is thinking and there is no more reason to lie.
"Well, I heard what happened, I'm just helping my good friend here. Besides, I heard Jisoo is also back in Korea with Jinyoung."
Jin was still calm, and took a sip on his coffee.
"Hey, so you did broke up? I thought you already proposed?" Namjoon still not sure what's going on between Jin and his girlfriend.
"I dunno, well, I didn't propose YET. And i think that is a good thing. This is not the first time she did this to me Namjoon, and you know that. And now, I'm not sure about her anymore.."
Namjoon glanced at the window outside the restaurant, "Yeah, and this time, I think it's time to let go Jin"
"Btw, thank you."
Namjoon raised his eyebrow, curious. "Thanks.. for what?"
"My new secretary is good. She's smart and knows what she's doing. She's a big help. So thanks. You got me a good one." Jin winked to Namjoon.

_____________

Author's note:
Hello to my dear readers, as you may noticed, I changed the title from "Tomorrow's Promise" to "We Belong" cause I changed the story too. ^^; comments and suggestions are welcome, School will start tomorrow but I will try to update my story every week^^