Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Its their last day in Germany. They will be back in Korea tomorrow .

They visit the company again and had a short meeting with some of the executives and manager. Mr Hans is also present.

After the meeting , they went to a residential place.
The car stopped and Mr.Lee opened the door for Seokjin. Irene immediately get out from the car.

"This is our home here."  Seokjin opened the gate.

"Come in, let me show you inside"
Irene went inside with him.

The house is  big and empty. It has a fine furnitures, and classic interior.
She looks around while Seokjin headed to his room.

"Wait for me, I'll go get something in my room."
Seokjin went to his room to get some important documents for the annual report.
He opened his drawer and a shimmering thing caught his eye.

A golden ring, studded with mini diamonds on its sides and a big diamond with fine cuts in the center.

His mother gave it to him before she passed away.
A ring that is promised to be passed on to his future wife. He then put it in his pocket.

While waiting, Irene look around, there she saw small picture frames in the living room with Jisoo and Jin, it looks like its their house as a couple.
She can see how happy they look in photos.

"We look good together? What do you think?"

She was holding the frame when she jumped, startled and almost drop it, but Seokjin's fast reflexes was able to save the frame from falling.

"Watch out!" Seokjin put the frame to its original place.
"Oh!! Im really sorry, You startled me."

"So what do you think?" Seokjin waiting for her answer to his previous question.

"Ah! Yes you look good together. She is really beautiful." She smiled at the photo.

'You're beautiful too.. I hope someone is telling you that..' was in Seokjin's mind.

Irene noticed the smile on Jin's face. Thinking how satisfied he must be to her answer.

Jin is not sure what to do with his ex pictures, should he throw it away? In the end he just leave it their place.

"Hmm.. let me see.. are you hungry? I can prepare our dinner here."
Seokjin went straight to the kitchen.

"I already asked Mr.Lee to buy some ingredients at the near market. I think these will do." Seokjin checking the ingredients available.

"Oh? You cook?" Irene already impressed by the fact that he can cook. Jin is really getting close to her ideal guy. Jisoo is so lucky to have him she thought.

"Oh I dunno, I let you judge." And he winked at her.
"Let me help you." And with that, Irene prepared some cooking utensils.

Jin is almost done cooking. She can already smell the food and it smells so good. It makes her hungry.

She prepared the table. Setting it up, she opened the cabinet and look for the plates.
It was too high for her reach so she tiptoed and stretched her arms, until another hand reach it for her.

She was surprised and she can't move for a second.
She can feel him on her back, afraid to turn around she waited for him to get the plates.

"Thanks. It was too high for me." Is all she can say without turning around.

She watched the hands get the plates with ease, and she felt his distance on her back.

She thought its ok to turn around now.

He put the plates on the side counter and return to get a bowl in the cabinet, when she turn around its the same time he reached for the bowl.

She was cornered by him. She tried to laugh at  their awkward situation.
When they are facing each other,her ,almost bumping to his chest.

She noticed that he is not even moving, she look up to see his eyes on her.
She's not sure if she's just imagining things but she feels like he's getting closer and closer.
Until she feels his lips on her.
She was too surprised , eyes wide, she didn't move for a second, she can feel her heartbeat, his soft lips,until she finally close her eyes and responded to the kiss.

"If this is a dream.. I don't want to wake up.."