Chapter1:the start of soneybing wrong.

Ally's POV:Me and Austin we working on a song when our hands touched as they touched I felt something.I still have feelings for him but I'm just waiting for him to tell me he feels the same way.I look into his kind brown eyes.He looks at mine for second then looks down.Now that I notice he's been acting weird around me this past week.Could it be that he still feels the same way? No I shouldn't get my hopes up Austin and I are friends best friends nothing more.Just when I was about say something he says something to me.
"Ally I need to tell you something" he said to me.
"What is it"I say.
Just then the door opens I opened and it was someone that I never expected to see again.
"Dallas"? I say in shock
"Hey Ally I know I have been gone for a while but I was wondering if you would go on a date with me" he said.
I was very shocked so was Austin we both didn't know what to do.I don't know what to say.
"Dallas I don't know what to say we haven't seen each other in a while" I say.
"I know but I just want to say I like you I always had"he said
"Really? even if I made a fool out of my self around you" I say.
"Yeah I found it cute" he said giving me a smile.
Aww.Theirs that smile I always loved.But I know I had a huge crush on him before but I'm not so sure anymore.
"So what do you say?" He said giving me once again his charming smile.
"Ok I'll go out with you"I said.
"Cool I'll pick you up at 8 tonight.He said pulling me into a hug.
What did I do?
We pull apart and he give me a smile once again.With that Dallas left leaving me and Austin alone.I look at Austin and could tell that something was really bothering him.
"Austin is something bothering you?" I ask concerned trying to make eye contact.He just ignored my question and sat on the piano I bench again.
I sit down next to him and try again once more."Austin,were best friends you can tell me anything." he took a deep breath and began to say something."I know but it's complicated I just don't know what to do"he said putting his head in his hands."Don't know what to do about what?"I say.
"N-nothing it's nothing" he said Austin I know something's wrong I'm worried about you"I say."Ally really I'm fine I just need a break he said and with that he left leaving me alone.