Chapter3:Life is not a fairytale

Ally's POV:No this isn't right he's got to have an explanation for this.I can't believe him! I continue to watch them.I can't believe someone would do this to me it hurts really bad.Just to think that I thought I found someone who would actaully love me for me he was just a fake all along.I go up to them and gave him a pice of my mind not caring who was watching me."Dallas!?" I say "Ally..um hey its not what it looks like."he says he's such a lier "Really? It looks like to me that you clearly cheated on me!" I shout tears forming "Babe,What is she talking about?"asks the girl Dallas whispers something in her ear the girl comes up to me with a drink in her hand and pours it on me "You better stay away from my boyfriend or else." she says just then Austin comes up to me "Come on lets gets out out of here." he tells me and puts his jacket around me I nod "Hey,you tell your girlfriend to stop flirting with my boyfriend!" She shouts boos come from people around us"You know what why don't you look at your self for once! Your nothing but a brat snobby girl with nothing better to do than to pick on other people!"I snap at her than walk away tears going down my eyes I sit by a near bench.I let everything out just then I feel arms wrap around me and I know who's they are.I put my head on his chest"How could I be so stupid to fall for a jerk like him." I say and let out a sigh "Your not stupid Alls thats just how life is I guess.You fall for people that you think are right for you but in reality they just like everyone else."I nod in agreement "I just can't believe I said"I love you."to him when he was just playing with all my emotions all along."I let out a few more tears he lifts my head up and looks at me in the eye wiping away my tears"Ally,Stop wasting your time on people that hurt you they arn't worth crying over focus on the people that do care about you."I wipe my tears and give him a smile "Your right. Want to ride the Ferris wheel?" I ask and get all excited again "Yeah.Lets got." We interlock out hands together and go to the Ferris wheel.