Chapter2:True feelings.

Austin's POV:Ally is totally not herself I know something's wrong but she won't tell me.She starts to tear up I come closer and hug her.She tells me about her and Dallas that jerk how could he just ignore her like that!!Just then I feel myself lean in she starts to lean in to.Our lips touch I get this awesome feeling inside of me.She looks at me in the eyes and l look back at her."Thanks for cheering me up you didn't have to do this." she says and gives me a smile "your always here for me you know I would do anything to make you happy."we both smile again."Well I better start closing up the store guess I bought these tickets for no reason."She sighs and points at the tickets on the table.She stands up and walks to the door I grab her arm.I turn her around to face me "I'll go with you."I say and give her a smile "Austin that's sweet but you don't have to do this for me." She said looking me in the eyes."No really I insist it's the least thing I could do for you." She sighs then looks at me "I don't know what about Dallas?" I sigh and roll my eyes as she says his name."It's his lost he doesn't know what a great person you are." I put my hand on her cheek "Thanks Austin." she gives me a hug and I start to feel the sparks again.I never want them to end I want to keep her in my arms forever.