Chapter1:feelings never fade.

The next day
Austin's POV:I can't believe I lost Ally to Dallas! This is all my fault I should of told her when I had a chance but I blew it.Today she's going on a date with him.Well I guess I should be happy for her "if you love something you have to let it go if it comes back it was yours all along." I keep on repeating that in my head because I know if Ally's really the one for me she will come back.
I decide to go to sonic boom and visit Ally I can't give up on her yet.I go inside and see Dez and Trish arguing as always.
"Hey have you guys seen Ally?"I said trying to break their argument "Dez! a fish hook is not something you should bring in here do you know how many instruments broke already because of you caring that stupid thing!" "I'll have you know I'm using it to play fish the instruments."that's the stupidest game I ever herd.
" They both continue to argue I see Ally go down the stairs in a beautiful yellow dress she looks flawless."H-Hey Ally.You look beautiful.I say but quickly notice what I just said.Why did I say that! "Thanks."she said and gave me a smile I love her smile.
"Is Dallas here yet? he told me he was on his way"she said when those words came out of her mouth my heart just dropped."He's not here yet."I tell her trying to sound normal."Well I might as well wait."
She said and sat on one of the chairs.I sit down next to her and try to talk to her after all we are friends."so.Um... how's life?" I say trying to make conversation.
"Complicated but at times it's alright"she says looking into my eyes.I look into hers to she's so beautiful if only I told her how I felt.
Suddenly her phone fell I bent to pick it up and at the same time she did to.Our hands touched we look each other in the eye and look at our hands.I suddenly feel myself lean in our lips were an inch away when a trumpet fell in front of us it almost hit Ally but she ducked."Dez! What did I say about not playing with the instruments." "Oh sorry I'm playing this new game.Its called fish the instruments he said with a smile."Dez you are such a doff. Says Trish "Oh like you can think of a better game ms.serious" "Stop calling me that you doff!" They start to argue once again but Ally stopped them."Guys come on we are all friends here can't you to just get along." She says annoyed by them I am to they do this everyday."fine I'm sorry Dez that you are a idiot" says Trish with a fake smile as usual being sarcastic is her thing."Thank you Trish" "you don't know what a idiot is do you?"Ally asked him "nope!"Dez says with a smile as always."I'm here Ally sorry I'm late." Dallas. This guy is getting on my neves I just can't stand this she belongs with me."It's ok Austin kept me company." She says giving me her amazing smile again."Well let's go are you ready?" Dallas replies with a smile "Yeah let's go"she says grabbing on to his arm I watch as I see my dream girl go with someone else.