Chapter3:Who are you?

Austin's POV:It feels like my whole body has been put through a fire.It burns my head is driving me crazy.Where am I? Where is Ally? What happened? All these thoughts go threw my head.I open my eyes and see my mom and dad sitting in front of my bed."Mom? Dad? What happened?"I ask them "Austin.Your ok." my mom says and hugs me "How can I say this son you and Ally got into a accident." my Dad tells me "What!? Is she ok!?"I say very concerned "Your ok not that much cuts or damage the doctor told us once they do tests on you you could go home. But Ally..." my mom tailed off "What's wrong with her?"I asked very concerned already"She has amnesia." My dad tells me "What!? No. T-That can't be true." I say I put my head in my arms mom rubs my back "Sweetie,Everything going to be ok.Ally's a strong girl she can handle this." I nod in agreement Ally is strong but that's not why I'm upset.The doctor comes in "Sorry to interrupt you guys Mr. And Mrs.Moon but we would like to run some tests on Austin." The doctor explained "Oh no problem." My mom says with a smile and goes out with my dad.The tests took an hour at least it felt like an hour.I thought I was going to die not literally but hey at least I'm ok."Ok Austin your free to go.We just need your parents to sign some things ok?" he asks me "Yeah sure thanks Doc." I say and smile "No problem." he leaves and my mom and dad come back in."I need to see her." I tell them straight up "Austin,We know that but what about you? the least thing we want to do is to put pressure on you." My mom says concern "Mom,I'm fine really.I just want to see her." I really need to see her."Okay."they both answer with that said I change into my normal clothes and go to the front desk."May I help you?" the lady be hind the counter asks me "Yes what room is Ally Dawson in?" I ask her "room 104" she answers me "Cool.Thanks." I reply and find room 104.When I get there I see Mr.Dawson making his way out."Austin.Nice of you to drop by." he says to me "How is she?" I ask him "She's awake and fine but her minds a little rusty I would give her some time." I nod "Well I'm going to get something to drink at the cafeteria see you later." he says and pats my back.I take a deep breath and go inside the room here goes nothing.When I get to her bed I feel my heart stop for a second.Her face pail a big purple bump on the side of her forehead.I let a few tears go and hold her hand."I'm sorry.Its all my fault."almost in a whisper she suddenly moves and opens her eyes she blinks then looks at me."Ally you awake." I say and hug her "I'm sorry,But who are you?"She says with a confused look "You don't know who I am do you?" I ask she shakes her head "Ally,It's me.Austin your best friend." I tell her "Best friend? My best friend is Trish."she answers back no this can't be happening."Ally please remember me remember us." I say And touch her hand she pulls it back "I'm sorry I think you have the wrong girl."I walk out the door and go out of the hospital and hit the wall.My fists start to bleed I'm so mad at myself!!! How could I been so stupid? I lost her for good.Memories of us go through my head I need to make her remember I just have to.