Melo 2

I woke up and she was gone. I looked around until I saw the bathroom light on and heard the shower start. I just lied back down and grabbed my phone. I scrolled through ig for a little before walking to the bathroom door. I heard her singing so I quietly opened the door and walked in. She didn't notice so I used the bathroom before walking out and grabbing some clothes. I walked back in and she still didn't notice. I got undressed and got in behind her. She was goin off and spun around. I grabbed her waist as she gasped almost dying. I just looked at her before pushing her against the wall. I started kissing her and grabbed her ass. It was so soft. I pulled away going to her neck. I trailed kisses to her sweet spot before sucking on it. I trailed my arm around her waist keeping her still and trailed my other one down her stomach to her pussy. I teased her a little bit by rubbing around it. I can tell she was trying to hold it in. I pushed them in as she moaned out. I pulsed them in and out as she grabbed my arm trying to stop me. I moved faster and started trailing my kisses down. When I got on my knees I glanced up at her and went to work. I flicked my tongue up and down as she moaned. Her moans were so pretty, music to my ears. She tried to move my head and I lifted her legs onto my shoulders. I chuckled before humming and moving my tongue in circle. Switching it up now and then.

Dae: Oh my goooodddd...

She moaned covering her face as she came. That didn't stop me though. She tasted so good.

Dae: M-Mel-

I inserted two fingers stopping her sentence. Let's say she came about 4-5 times and it was getting hot as hell. I looked up at her as she came one last time. I put her down and stood up carrying her out the bathroom. I put her on the bed before locking the door. I looked over at her as she was lost for words. I walked over to her before kissing her again. I lied her down before she got on my lap, which surprised me. She pulled away before kissing my neck. She trailed hickey's down my neck. I stopped her before she went to my hip.

You: You're not about to be let off that easy

Dae: P-lease

I chuckled and shook my head. I lifted her back up before sliding it on. She just sat up looking at me. Dead in the eyes.

You: If I were you I'd stop looking at me like that

Dae: Nope. I'm good.

You: If that's how you feel

I said walking over to her making her lie back

Dae: Ok then. I'm not sca-

I slammed into her-

Dae: Oooo-

-and she immediately arched her back and covered her face.

You: Nah, move your hands

Dae: N-NooOo

I went harder and she moved them. I grabbed her hands and leaned over her holding them above her head. I kept that pace for a while until she put her hands on my stomach. I moved faster going deeper. She rolled her eyes back before letting out a pleading whince. I chuckled before slowing down and pounding into her. I groaned as we both came and she sat up slowly putting me on the bed. She got on my lap before sliding onto me. I just watched as she got ready before bouncing on me. I moaned matching hers, not even on purpose and I could tell it was turing her on a whole lot more. I gripped her waist helping her out and watched as her boobs bounced with her. She let out one last moan before she came which turned me right back on. She got off of me before I went in for a round 2.

When I finished we were both worn out and tired. Her legs were shaking and her hair was a mess. Somehow it worked for her. She finally calmed down before taking one last breath and closing her eyes. I lifted her up putting her in a comfortable position before getting in bed behind her. I kissed her neck and whispered in her ear

You: I love you

She murmed something back and I just chuckled and went to sleep with her.

When I got up she was just lying down on her phone.

Dae: Thanks a lot

She said quietly. I chuckled before smiling

Dae: I can barely talk

You: I'll do it again if you wanna complain

Dae: I-

She just smiled and turned around facing the other way.

*The next day*

I was just sitting on the vame mad as hell because of how bad my teammates were.

You: No, no, no, no- FUCK

I threw my controller to the ground and lied back on the bed. I just sighed before sitting up. I played a different game and it wasn't working.

You: What the fuck

I mumbled under my breath. I tried another game. Which did work, but I didn't feel like playing. I stood up and turned of the game before sitting down in front of the bed. I turned on my phone before someone touched my shoulders. Of course it was Dae. She started massaging my shoulders and I'm not even gonna lie. That shit felt really good. I hung my head low and dropped my jaw

Dae: How you doin baby?

You: Oh- Um...

How did she know?

Dae: What happened?

She still spoke softly

You: The- Ooh

Dae: Can I braid your hair?

I could already tell she was smiling

You: Fine

She moved her hands down onto my back before she started softly kissing my neck. Now I see why she liked getting massages, but she does it so good. Let's say she kept going for about 30 minutes.

You: Ok, ok, I can't take it anymore

I heard her chuckle before letting go. I rolled my shoulders feeling how loose they were. Then I looked over seeing her come out with hair stuff. She sat down before parting my hair down. She was don eve in like 20 minutes. She braided it like this:

 She braided it like this:

You: Goddamn... This shit right

Dae: But you look good.

She smiled in and wrapping her arms around my waist. I turned to her and took a picture before posting it. She kissed my cheek before smiling at me. I smiled back at her not able to hide it. I just hugged her before we chulldd the rest if the day.