Ch. 21

Lisa P.O. V.

I decided since I didn't have anything to do, to go to the dance studio at school. Everybody was doing something so I decided to work on something for myself.

I was working on a dance not for the competition, but more for myself.
I turn on the music and started the choreography that I made for this song.

When the song ended I laid down on the cool floor. I didn't know anybody was watching till someone clapped.

I sat up and look at the mysterious person and it's Jeon.

"That was so good." He tells me.

"Umm thanks."

"Like really good." He went on. "Are you planning to do that for your solo?"

"Oh no!" I tell him, he looked relieved. "Was that not good enough?"

He looked me in the eye. "That was too good." He tells me. I chuckle at his words. "No Lalice, I don't think you understand how amazing you looked performing that." He continues as he sat next to me.

"Really?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah. But please don't dance like that in front of others." He asked in hush tone. I tilt my head. He shook his head. "You have no idea how sexy you are do you?"

I blush at his comment. "Umm you don't have to exaggerate."

He lifts my chin to look at him in the eye. "Lalice you are sexy. That dance just gave me feelings that I never had with another girl." I was gasp at his confession.

"Jeon. Don't say things like that."

"Why? I told you, I'm your friend but that's not what I'm aiming and I letting you know exactly how you make me feel."

There's knots in my stomach. I swear there is. I bit my lips because I didn't know what else to do. He kept my face facing him and I couldn't move. I saw his eyes moved to my lips. He got closer and next thing I know his lips were on mine.

The feeling of his soft lips on me was a warm feeling. I didn't push him away so I closed my eyes. And that feeling intensified by two.

His hands went to caress my cheeks and even though his hands were only on my cheeks I felt it throughout my whole body. How is that possible, I have no clue.

My hands went up his chest and I think he liked it because he pulled me closer. I was surprised with the sudden moved which led my mouth open and next thing I know I felt his tongue invading me.

But it didn't feel wrong, actually the feeling that was already intensified, exploded. After a second I let out a embarrassing moan.

He must of like it because I heard him groan. Which led me giving him a nip on his lip. His hand that was on my gently caressing cheek went to my neck.

The feeling was too much too fast so I had to pulled away. I didn't look him in the eye just yet. I was trying to catch my breath. And from the sound of it, he had to as well.

"I'm sorry." With a strained voice. He cleared his throat. "I didn't mean to kiss you, especially not like that. It just happen."

I slowly life my face to see his face. He looked handsome as always but right now he look like a hot. His cheeks were flustered and the way he watching his breath was sexy. "Umm it's okay."

"No, I wanted to kiss you at a better place. Not like this. I'm sorry." He sound like he was disappointed In himself. "I wanted you to remember how special it was and this was not how imagined or plan. Lalice I'm sorry.."

I grabbed his face. "Jeon, it's okay. It's definitely a way to for me to remember my first kiss. That was amazing." I tell him.

"Wait... that was your first kiss?"

Oh I said that didn't I? I let go of his face and stood up to get away. I'm 18 and I just got my first kiss. It's a little embarrassing, I know but I never was interested in a guy and nobody gave me reason to want to kiss a guy.

Well till now.

I walked to get my stuff and I felt him eyeing me.

"Umm yeah. So what? I know you had plenty of girls chasing you and I'm sure you had your first kiss along time ago. You must have? Look at you. Your very attractive, who wouldn't want to kiss you." I rambled on and didn't realized he was behind me.

He turn me around and grabbed me to kiss me again but this time, it was gentle and felt like a reassurance. I didn't know kisses can really talk and give you these kind of feelings.

"Lalice, that was my first kiss too. Have you not been paying attention? You have been the only girl I was interested in." He tells me.

And just like that, I felt like that the insecurities I had with my first kiss went away.

We walked out the studio hand and hand. It felt nice.
Again I don't know what our relationship is but for now this is enough and I hope it's the same for him.
I still have a lot to work on and I hope he is still patient with me.

That kiss did reassure that yes I am very attracted to him.
But are my feelings strong enough to move forward.

Jeon and I decided to have dinner. So he drove us to a restaurant.

It was fine till we got there. I stopped at my track as the waitress was leading us to our table.Jeon noticed and follow my sight at a table with two of our friends having dinner.

Rose and Jimin.

What the hell is going on?

So this was my first time writing a kiss

So this was my first time writing a kiss. I hope it didn't make you guys cringe. Let me know if I did okay.