Ch. 33

Lisa  P.O.V.

The next few days I avoided Jeon as much as I can. I first told him I was working on my solo, then I told him I was spending time with my family. We still text but it was the bare minimum. I can tell he was getting anxious and wanted to see me. But I explained to him that I needed to catch up on somethings but we will see each other in school which will be in a couple days.

My mom and dad continues to ask and made sure I was not talking to Jeon. Of course l lied. If I was going to break things off I was going to do it in person. But I was secretly hoping my father business with Jeon dad was working out. My father still refuses to tell me what happen, my mom told me he is more embarrassed by his failure. I understood to a certain point but my parents alway told me I had an obligation to this family. And I was raised with those word to my head. I never disappointed my parents, so I do as I was told.

The Saturday before school starts again, the girls stopped by randomly. Don't get me wrong I needed it.
But I was skeptical for their reason.

I didn't question it too much because I didn't have the energy. I just wanted a moment to be careless.

We were sitting in my room watching Hotel De Luna when Jennie suddenly stood up and turn off the tv.
I was startled by her action, I looked at Rose and Jisoo but their face had a guilty look.

"Seriously what's wrong Lisa?" Jennie asked.

I turn back to her. "What do you mean what's wrong? You're the one who just turn the tv off, what's what with you?"

She rolled her eyes, "Kookie had been non stop asking why you been distant. We tried even asking you to hang out but you gave us a lame excuse like you were with your parents."

"I was with my parents every-time you asked to hang out." I replied back.

"Bullshit! Jisoo saw your dad downtown looking at buildings." Jennie's yelled back. And I turn and saw Jisoo giving me sad eyes.

"Lisa, what's wrong? Did Kookie do something wrong, why didn't you tell us?" Jisoo was softly speaking to me.

I look down in disappointment. I didn't mean to lie to my friends but I didn't want to talk about it. I didn't have the courage to explain to my friends. I didn't realize I was crying till I felt tears dripping on my hand. I look up sniffing and trying to clean my face. Jennie eyes widen and rush to me and hug me.
I felt Rose and Jisoo hands on back soothing me.

"What's wrong Lisa?" This time Rosé spoke up.

I pulled away from Jennie but the tears continued. I felt Jisoo handing me tissues. I used them to clean my face and it helped me calmed down.

"If I tell you, you can't say anything." I tell the girls. They nod their head and I turn to Rose. "Please not even to Jimin." She hesitated but agreed. "My dad was going in business with Jeon's dad but something happen and it fell. So my parents are forcing me to not talk to him." I tell them.

I hear them gasp.

"But Lisa, you and Jeon are doing good." Rose said.

I laugh at her words. "I know. That's why I haven't talked to him. I haven't told him yet because when I finally tell him I can't talk to him, it's officially over." And my tears started to come down hard again. "And I don't want it to be over. I love him." I continue to cry.

Jisoo grabbed me toward her holding me and to let me cry. "Oh Lalisa, I'm sorry."

They understood how I was raised and I never done something behind my parents back. Once they tell me to do something, I couldn't say no.

"But why did you hold it in, why didn't you talk to us?" Jennie asked.

I took a deep breath and look at her on the side of my eye. "If I actually talk about, it feels too real. And I'm hoping that this is all a bad dream."

I heard sniffles and I saw Rose crying. "I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm crying." I chuckle at her confession.

"It's okay."

"When are you going to tell him sweetie? And what are you going to say?" Jisoo asked.

"I don't know." I sit up off of Jisoo shoulder. "What am I supposed to say? I can't talk to him my parents said to, am I suppose to tell him Im too much of a coward to stand up for the man I love. Especially for my parents reasoning has nothing to do with me and Jeon." I scoff at my words. "How can he forgive me?"

I look at the girls and I could tell they feel sorry for me. And I know they feel worse because they don't have the answers.

Rose phone was ringing and she grabbed it out of her pocket. She gives me a sorry look. "It's Jimin."

"You can answer it." I tell her.

She stood up and answered the phone.

"Hello?" She said. I listen to her conversation. "Oh my god...." she gasp. "You told him? What the hell Jimin!" I looked at girls with a worry expression. "Jimin! Is he okay?" She was quiet for about 30 seconds and turns to me with another sorry expression. "Okay. Well I'll try, but no promises... alright. Bye." And she hung up.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Umm well Jeon has been worried that he did something wrong, so he, Jimin and the boys been drinking at his house. And Jimin accidentally slipped out that I was here. And they got into argument about having Jimin to call me so he can speak to you, and we'll things escalate. The five others had to separate them." She explained.

I feel so bad for leaving Jeon hanging. I was hoping to buy more time from my parents and hoping things would change. But to my disappointment nothing change and Jeon was hurting because of me.

"Sweetie, when will you talk to him?"

"I guess I'll talk to him tomorrow."

"The day before school starts?" Jisso asked.

"I don't have a choice. He's in pain because of me." I cried more. "I hate this guys."

"Shhhh. We know. We are here for you no matter what. Okay? It's going to be okay." Jennis said holding me again.

After 10 minutes I got up and texted Jeon.

Lalice:
Meet me tomorrow at 7pm at park by your house.

Lalice:Meet me tomorrow at 7pm at park by your house

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔