Ch. 46

Lisa P.O.V.

It was getting late when I heard Rose and Jimin yelling in their room. I didn't mean to ease drop but I was worried for Rose. Jennie and Jisoo were next to me. All three of us had our ears on the door listening.

Do not judge us.

"Can we not do this?" Jimin asked Rose.

"Of course Jimin, we don't have to. We never have to." Rose yells back.

"Rose.. baby please." Jimin was begging.

"I'm not asking for marriage Jimin. I'm simply asking where do we stand after high school."

"It's a big conversation to have..." Jimin whines.

"Yes, I understand and that's why we voided this topic for the last two months. Well guess what? It's getting close to graduation." Rose was angry. You definitely can tell it in her tone.

"You know why your doing this. It's because of Kookie and Lisa." My eyes widen hearing my name out of Jimin mouth.

"Why is that such a bad thing? They love each other and they plan their future together.... don't you love me?" Rose was crying at the end of her sentence.

"Oh I do love you. I just don't want to disappoint you." He paused and you can only hear Rose crying. "Look, we are not Kookie and Lisa, they are on a whole new different level of love. We are on the early stages.... can we just go day by day?" Again nothing but Rose crying.

"Look Jimin, I understand we are no where near Lisa and Kookie.. but I just thought you can say we will continue to work out. But your making it sound like you don't want us to be together after high school."

"Rose that's not it.. you know as well as I do, we are going to school 450 miles away from each other. Can we really work it out?"

"I thought we could... but If you can't see it then maybe let's call it quits now."

"Rose..." we heard shuffling and next thing we knew the door that our ears were on was no longer next to our ears.

Jennie, Jisoo and I saw Rose puffy eyes. And the tears kept falling. We saw Jimin in the background head hung low as if was ashamed.

"Can I sleep in your room tonight?" Rose asked Jennie and Jisoo.

"Of course you can." Jisoo tell Rose as she pulls her out of the room.

Jennie followed Rose and Jisoo. I was going to follow when I hear Jimin called my name.

"Yes?"

"How did you two decide that he was going to follow you?" Jimin asked me.

I stop and thought of the moment when Jeon was mad that I was talking about my future and it didn't involve him. And I smile at the though Jeon said he would follow me.

"I didn't decide. Jeon did." I tell Jimin and I walked away.

I get it because I was Jimin in my relationship with Jeon. But Jeon loves me so much he made sure our relationship works outs. I got into the rooms with the girls and Rose head was on Jennie's lap still crying.

"Rose are you okay?" I asked her.

"I will be, just give me time." She tells me.

After ten minutes Rose got off of Jennie's lap and dried her tears. "I refuse my mom's offer to go to school here. I secretly applied to a school in Australia..." rose explained to us.

"Isn't Jimin going to a school in Australia?" Jisoo asked.

"Yeah.. and I been hoping that he would say that He wants us to work so I can surprise him. But he keeps second guessing our relationship. I just don't want to look like a fool following a guy who doesn't want to be follow." Rose explain.

Wow.. I am Jimin and Rose is definitely Jeon.

"I think you should be honest with him." Jennie tells Rose.

"But what happens if he tells me not to follow him...." Rose starts to cry again. "Wouldn't that be more painful for me?"

"Oh Rose..." I held her hand.

We heard a knock on the door and I went up to open the door to see Jimin at the door way.

"Can I speak to Rose please?" He asked.

Jennie got up from the bed and glared at Jimin. "Why?" She asked him.

"Because I heard her through the door." He took a step aside to see Rose. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked Rose.

"I just don't want to look like an idiot.." she quietly said.

"No... I'm the one who looks like an idiot. You have no idea how much I love you." He went up to her. "I bought a house right down the street from college here in the state, so I can come by anytime." Jimin confess to Rose. I looked over at Jennie who had shock on her face. "You know this the first real relationship for me and i was afraid I was going to let you down. So I didn't tell you just in case if I disappoint you." He explains to Rose.

"You bought a house?" Rose asked him.

"Yes, but you got accepted in Australia?" Jimin asked Rose. She shyly nod her head. Jimin grabbed Rose hand.. "do you want to go to Australia or are you only going because of me?"

"Well at first it was for you but I looked into it.. then I got really excited." Rose tells Jimin.

"Well I guess, I have to buy another house in Australia for us." He tells Rose which made Rose smile. "Now can you come to our room?" Rose nods her head and they head out.

"Wow!" Jisoo said out loud.

"I know right?" Jennie exclaimed.

"You and JK and now Jimin and Rose. How about you just marry Jennie?" Jisoo asked Jennie.

"Anytime love." Jennie winks at Jisoo.

"Are you two okay?" I asked the girls.

"Yeah, why wouldn't we be?" Jennie asked back in confusion.

"Just making sure." I tell them.

"Well actually I'm not." Jisoo said as I was walking out. I turn and looked at Jisoo with a confused expression. "I love the fact you and Rose are in committed relationship but can we have more time before graduation? I feel like we barely seen each other beside practice." Jisoo tells me.

Guilt filled me up. I know what she means, I miss them so much.

"How about tomorrow we have an all girls day?" I asked Jisoo.

"Yes!" Both Jennie and Jisoo yelled out.

This was more of Jirose chapter...