Ch. 14

Lisa P.O.V.

"So this is what you are doing tonight? You kind have to admit it's fate." Jungkook casually making conversation leaning against the wall of the house.

"Why are you here?" I asked him ignoring his comment.

"This is one Jimin's friends party."
I turned and look over at Rose. She was just as surprised. "Why are you here?" He asked us.

I gesture towards Rose. "It's my cousin party." Rose spoke up.

"Wow this is a small world." This time It was Jimin who spoke all wet from the pool. Still shirtless may I add.

"Can you put some clothes on?" Rose shrieks out.

Jimin just chuckles. "No can do sweetheart. Just adjust your eyes. You'll learn to love it." And there is the playboy Jimin that everybody talks about.

"Whatever." Rose mumbles.

"How are you enjoying the party so far?" Jungkook asked.

"It's fine." Rose and I answered together.

"Okay, Lisa do you want to join me at more private place to talk. Please?" Jungkook asked. It sounded more like begging.

"I can't leave Rose alone."

He nodded his head in disappointment.

"Lisa, you go a head. I'll be okay." Rose spoke up.
Which made Jungkook lift his head in excitement.

"Yeah, I'll be here with Rose." Jimin tells me but I eyed him, like I didn't trust him. "Hey! I'll be good." He tells me.

"I don't know but I trust Rose." I said. I look over at Rose and she gestures to for me to go.

"Talk to him. You won't know if you can trust him until you get the truth." Rose whispers to me.

I give her a hug. "I'll be back." And I turn to Jimin with a serious face. "Do not touch her without her consent." I tell him.

He was appalled by my statement. "Lalisa I would never." Then turn to Rose, "they usually end up asking." He winks at Rose.

I was going to jump at him but Jungkook came in between us. "Okay! Let's go have a talk." He said as he pushes me away from Jimin.

Jungkook and I walk to a small garden area that Rose's aunt takes pride in. Nobody was hardly hear because it hidden. The only reason I knew about it is because Rose's aunt would ask us to help out a lot when we were younger.

Jungkook and I were walking in silence. We didn't say a word. I didn't mind. This garden is beautiful and I was just looking around. It's been awhile since I actually came here.

"Do you like flowers?" Jungkook broke me out of my trance.
I giggle at his question. "Yes. The girls and I use to help Rose's aunt in this garden." My eyes lit up and ran to a certain spot. There was a tree, that had Jennie, Jisoo, Rose and mine initials on it. We carved it at the age of 8 and 9. Next to it was a mixture of different flowers in small area. "This was our spot." I tell Jungkook.

"Why is this mixed with different flowers, while the rest of the garden is organized?" Jungkook asked.

I laughed out loud. "We did this like 9 years ago. We couldn't choose one type of flowers, so Rose's aunt let us pick individual seeds to plant and I guess that's why this area look disorganized." I look at it and it still looks so good. "She must have taken care of it after all these years."

"Which flower did you choose?"

"Tulips. They have always been my favorite."
I looked at him as I answered. He was staring at me intensely. "What?"

He shook his head. "Nothing." He slowly walked towards me. "You know, I've observed you for the last three years and you are always so serious. But right now at this moment you seem like you are relax. I just want to enjoy." He tells me.

I blush at his confession. "I usually don't have time to relax. So you should enjoy these rare moments."

"Same to you." This time I made eye contact to him.
For the first time ever, someone told me to relax and I could feel myself relaxing.

I clear my throat from the intensity of the atmosphere. "So is there a reason why you wanted to talk in private?"

"Umm, kind of." He pause and rubbed his neck. "So why were you asking for me? It seemed important."

I look down and played with my fingers. "Oh it's nothing really."

"So you just wanted to see me."

"No! That's not it."
I yelled but I saw him smirking. I scoff at his action. Well played Jeon.

"So what is it?"

"Well, I just wanted to talk. That's it." I said shyly.

"Miss Manoban wanted you talk to me? I'm flattered and honored."

I hit his chest. "Oh shut up." And We're both laughing. "Let's take a seat." I pointed to swing bench.

We walked towards the bench and sat down. "So why didn't you come to school?"
This time I made him shy.
His ears were bright red and he was avoiding my gaze at all cost.
"Umm, I just didn't feel like it." He silently told me.

"Uh huh. But you weren't sick and you knew I was looking for you?" He whipped his head so fast.

"Well yes but-" he was getting flustered. "I mean. I don't know why I didn't come to school. I'm sorry."
He tells me.

"Okay. As long as your being honest." I tell him.
But when those words came out of my mouth, he went quiet. "You are being honest right?" He scratched his head but didn't say anything. "Jeon?"

"If I tell you, you can't be too mad okay?" He finally said. I nod my head. "Well, you and V seem to be close and I've never knew you two to be friends. And that night you were wearing V jacket and you just seem cozy and comfortable. I realized I haven't made you feel that way. And V is one of my best friend. If you guys like each other than I feel like I over stepped my boundaries."

I was processing what he was saying.
1
2
3
And then I was laughing. Like tears coming out of my eyes.
"You sound like you were jealous." He started to pout. Oh my goodness, how can someone be so sexy and adorable.
I stop my thought.
Did I just say sexy and adorable?
I shook my head and focus on Jungkook.
"V is a good guys, he's very sweet too, but I have no feeling towards V. He was there when I needed advice about something. That is it."

"What advice did you need?" He asked with curiosity.

I see this guy in front of me. And I tried to avoid the feeling that I been having because I don't understand it but one thing is for sure is, I'm really comfortable with him. I feel like I can say stuff and he would understand.   I'm not 100 percent sure who he is to me exactly but I'm starting to consider him as a friend and that's a start.

"You."

He smiled at my answer. "You know you can talk to me about anything right. Please don't be shy."

I believe him, I really do.

"I know."

Okay

Okay.. so this seems like a a turning point for Lisa and Kookie.