Ch. 36

Lisa P.O.V.

The only reason why school has been bearable is because Jungkook skipped the first two days and when he finally came back to school, we both avoided each other.

Of course I still saw the other BTS boys in the hallway. They all gave me the same sad smile, well most of them. I know they are angry with me, they have every right to be, I hurt their best friends, if it was the Opposite I would be the same. But we still have the dance competition and Jimin and Rose are still whatever they are. I know what happen between me and Jungkook, has but a strain on their relationship because Rose isn't able to be fully honest to him.

But if he ever found out that I had to stop talking to him just because my parents told me to, he wouldn't let me go. He would continue to fight. So I lied and yes the lie was far worse than the truth but I need him to let go and move on.

It was Friday and we had practice with the guys. I been dreading this moment. I knew it was going to happen but didn't mean I was prepare for it.

I was a little late for practice because I was taking my time, I wasn't anywhere close to ready to face him. I walked in and everybody was looking at me.

"Hey Lisa." V calls out.

I give him a smile. And walked up to the group. "I'm sorry I'm late."

"It's okay. You are not the only one." Jimin said which led me to look around to see who was missing.

Jungkook.

"Do you know where he is?" I ask with soft tone. Suga eyes me suspiciously. "Well so we can start dancing." I tell them. He hung shook it like disappointment.

"I'm sure that's none of your concerns anymore." Suga tell me with cold tone.

Suga never had a gentle voice but it still doesn't mean his words didn't hurt.

Just after he said that the door open and Jungkook came in wobbling. He looked like hasn't been sleeping or eating. He definitely looks like he's been drinking.
He saw all over us looking at him in shock,disgust or disappointment.

"Heyyyy!! Yo you rrrredy to damn dance?" He shouts out.

I hear footsteps behind me and RM walked up to Jungkook. "Kookie, what the fuck?"

"Nunthing." He replies but stumbles and RM caught him.

"Jungkook, go home." RM tell him. "J hope will drive you." And that's when J hope puts his arms around Jungkook.

"No!" He rips J hope arms off of him. "We neeeddd to dense." And he looked at the remaining people and our eyes connected and I saw his hollow eyes. "Look it's Lalisa." He points at me. "Shhhhee broke ma hart." He then points at his chest and laughs. Jisoo must have been worried because she held my hand. "Da only.. DA ONLY  gurll I ever love." And chuckles again. "And she broke maaa hart."

He walked towards me, actually stumbling. The other tried to help it but he push them off and stood in front of me. "La La Lalice. Your are beautiful." He says. I could smell his awful breath but I was too scarred to move. He was a mess and I don't know what to do to help him.

"Let's go home Kookie." V grabbed him and he didn't fight this time. He went with them.

"I'm sorry ladies we may have to post pone practice. Let's try Monday again." Jin tells as everybody was gathering their things and help Jungkook

When the boys left the studio and I felt like they were not coming back I fell on my knees and cried. How could I do this to him?

"Lisa, do you think you can talk to your parents again?" Jennie asked as I was crying.

I took a deep breath to answer her. "I been trying everyday this week. I even asked BamBam if his father see any change in business. Nothing." I took another breath. "My mom got so mad at me for asking, she threaten me to take me out of dance."

I heard the others gasp at my words.

"She even told me, she warned me about relationship. And she was disappointed that I fell for somebody in high school." I continue to explain to them.

"Oh Lisa. I'm sorry." Rose tries to calm down.

After I calmed down we went Rose house and had dinner. In the middle of dinner Rose door bells ring and Jimin walked in the kitchen.

"Ohh hey!" He was surprised to see us.

"Jimin, what are you doing here?" Rose asked.

"We had dinner plans remember?"

Rose held her face in shocks "oh my gosh I'm sorry. I forgot."

Jimin face fell. "Why don't you just join us." Jisoo suggested.

Jimin face was skeptical. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah it's fine." I said.

He set his stuff aside and Rose brought a plate and utensils for Jimin. He sat down next to Rose and starts to eat.

We were all silence. I was hesitant to speak but I honestly did want to know.

"Did umm Jungkook make it home alright?" I asked.

Jimin stopped eating and looked up at me with a mixture of confusion and rage. "He's fine. But why do you care?"

"Jimin!" Rose yelled at Jimin.

Jimin turned to Rose surprise by her tone. "Rose, if it was vice verse, how would you handle this?" He put his utensils down and looked at me again. "Do you really want to know?" He had sarcasm in his tone. "Well let's see, he skipped classes, he's drinking a lot, he has been at the gym non stop hitting the same punching bag and oh he's heart broken." He definitely was piss at me. And I deserve it.

"Jimin! Stop!" Rose yelled again.

And this time they both stood up and stared at each other with anger.

"No, I adore you so much Rose but if Lisa really did what she did and deceived Jungkook and you don't think what she did was wrong, then you are not the sweet smart girl I know."

Rose has tears in them and she looked like she wanted to break. But she turned to me and gives me a looks

Rose is an amazing friend and this proves it. She is risking her relationship for me. The more I think of it, I been so selfish. I couldn't fix my relationship but I can help Jimin and Rose's.

I open my mouth but Rose cut me off.

"Well I'm sorry if you feel that way. Maybe you should leave them."

I turn and I saw Jennie and Jisoo surprise expression. Jimin looked like he was just shot. He just stared at Rose with hurt look.

"Are you sure about this?" He whispers.

"Lisa is my friend. Whether she is wrong or right, I'm by her side." She tell him with no hesitation.

And Jimin nods and turns to look at us three and stormed off.

Rose whole body was shaking and we all instantly got up and held her.

"I'm sorry Rose, you didn't have to do that." I tell her.

"Neither did you with Jungkook. But you have your obligation to your family and I have mine as your friend."