Prologue

---Markiplier's POV---
~September 6, 2025~
At my friend, Rosanna Pansino's wedding reception, my fiancee, Amy, and I were watching as Ro and her new wife, Justine, took their first dance. Amy was 32 weeks pregnant with our first child. Rosanna and Justine's surrogate was about 18 weeks with the their child. Once the first dance was done, Ro came and started talking to Amy and I.

"I am so happy for you two." I said.

"Thanks Mark," Rosanna said. "I just can't wait to meet your little one." Amy giggled at Ro a bit. Ro's surrogate and editor, Abby, came over, looking pale.

"Ro," Abby groaned. "I gotta leave. Your baby is draining my energy. I am so sorry."

"It's okay Abby." Ro reassured her. "I'll check up on you tomorrow."

"Here," Amy stated. "Mark and I will take you home."

"It's fine," Abby stated. "I can just-"

"Abby," I stated. "We'll drive you home. Now come on, I promise I'll be careful." Abby nodded and we went home.

On the drive, Abby and Amy were talking about strange cravings and Amy gave Abby advice on how to deal with the second and third trimester. Amy told the story on how when she told me that she was pregnant, I cried my eyes out while filming a let's play in a very happy way. I pulled up to Abby's apartment.

"Thanks Mark." Abby said. "I better let Justine and Ro know I made it safely."

"I'll let them know after I drop Amy off." I stated. Abby nodded and walked up. I began to drive Amy back to our place. I was supposed to give the toast to the brides before the partying began. However, the universe had plans of its own.

"Mark," Amy stated. "I know this is a bad time, but my water broke." My eyes widened in a panic.

"O-okay," I stuttered. "I'm j-just going to get us to the hospital. G-good thing we have the over night bag in the b-back, right?" Amy nodded and we drove off.

"Better stay in Lucas!" Amy shouted as I trued to remain calm. I turned n my Bluetooth to call Ro.

---Justine's POV---
"Did Abby make it home okay?" I asked Ro.

"Yeah." Ro stated before kissing my cheek.

"Is Mark on his way back?" I asked. Rosanna checked her phone.

"Not sure." Ro stated. Suddenly, Ro's phone rang.

"Please let it be Mark." I plead. Ro answered her phone.

"Mark, I hope you-..." Ro said into the phone. "Oh?..... How much longer till she-..... Oh, okay, we'll figure something out. Buh-bye." Ro hung up. Why is she so cute?

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Amy's in labour." Ro replied. "He left his speech on his table. I better get Jordan. He said he would take over for Mark if need be." I got up and collected Mark's speech.

"If this is what labour is like," I mumbled. "I am so thankful it isn't me going through it."

~December 31, 2025~
I booked it into the hospital after Ro called me while I was in San Francisco. Abby's two days early. We have a daughter coming and I am nervous beyond hell. My sister, Jenna, came to greet me.

"She's over here." Jenna stated. "The doctor said she could be the first baby born in 2026 at this hospital. Possibly the whole state of California."

"Oh my God!" I cheered. "My daughter is a New Years baby!" We ran to the room where Abby and Ro were. Abby was trying to practice her breathing exercises while Ro waited nervously. I walked over to my wife and placed my hand on her shoulder. Ro looked at me, then hugged me

"I am so petrified Justine." Ro stated. I kissed Ro's forehead.

"I'm scared to." I whispered. "It'll be okay though. I promise."

"Justine." Ro stated. "I promise that I will never hurt you. You're my girl, my best friend, and my soul mate. I love you."

That was from the night I told Ro about that girl who broke my heart and embarrassed me. Ro made me feel at ease, knowing that I will always have her. Tonight, I am proving that she will have by her side through moments like this. The doctor strolled in. Ro and I gave Abby a thumbs up. Abby nodded back at us. We walked out.

As we waited in the waiting room, I could hear Abby screaming. I cringed. Ro placed her hand on my arm and faintly smiled. The doctor walked out.

"It's a girl." The doctor stated. "Since you're right on the dot on midnight, I guess that means that your daughter is the first baby born in 2026. Congratulations."

"Can we see her?" I asked. The doctor nodded. Ro and I walked in and the baby was handed to us. I took her and smiled.

"She looks like you babe." Ro stated. I smiled. And they say science doesn't create miracles. With a lot of lab work, we had our DNA combined to have our daughter. I looked at Ro and smiled at her.

"She has your cute nose." I stated.

"What should we name her?" Ro asked. I looked at our daughter and smiled.

"Sabrina." I stated "Sabrina Ezarik-Pansino." Rosanna kissed me.

"I love it." Ro stated. I kissed Ro. I then turned to my daughter and kissed her forehead.