Yeosang x wooyoung

Requested by Ik_Yk_Leeknow

Yeosang's POV

To say Yeosang was jealous was an understatement. He was standing int he kitchen as his boyfriend was flirting with Jongho.

"Jealous?" San asked coming into the kitchen. Yeosang sighs and nods, just wanting the feeling to go away. "Its just so frustrating, he's always with Jongho." He points out. "Yeah I know, im jealous too, like I wish Jongho would just learn that he's mine, not Wooyoung's." Yeosang nods in agreement before his face light up.

He whispers to San seeing his face light up too. They storm over to the said boys and pull them away from each other before pulling them to their respective rooms

3rd person POV

"Baby. Do you know what you've done?" Yeosang asks locking the door behind the two boys. "Y-yes. I made you jealous." Wooyoung replied, cowering into the bedsheets. "I'm going to have to show you who you belong to." He said pinning wooyoung's arms above his head, before kissing him roughly. Slowly he makes his way down the younger neck, causing small moans to fill the room.

He continues to kiss the boys neck as he removes to boys shirt, only pulling away to lift it over his head. The younger looks destroyed already: hair all over the place, lips red and swollen and his eyes glassed over with lust. Yeosang finishes removing his clothing, uttering small praises as he does. He them strips himself before sliding between wooyoung's legs.

Small groans left the elders mouth as he pushed himself into wooyoung, burying himself in the tight heat. He began to thrust hard into the smaller, causes louder moans to erupt from the bottom, shaking the bed as he got faster and faster. "Daddy, please i need to cum!" Wooyoung screamed out, squirming at the closeness of him orgasm. "Ok baby, you can." That's all it took for the boy to unload onto his stomach. The increased tightness, causes yeosang to cum deep in the other before pulling out in caution.

"I'm sorry daddy. We did it on purpose, we wanted to be punished." Wooyoung says blushing, before pressing a soft kiss to the others lips. Yeosang lets out a laugh before cleaning them up. They lay down together and hear moans from the other room. They laugh to themselves before the cuddle closer, falling asleep in each others arms.