Woosan

Sooo uh hi? Been a hot minute. Turns out uni and life are a bitch and I slowly want to get back into writing.

I am a wee bit behind the standard and I will just have to get used to that. And woosan as my first story back it's gonna be. Big shocker.

This is a Highschool AU, fluff with secret admirer vibes, big cute. Totally had this almost finished for like a year but we won't talk about that.

Thank yall who read this book while I was not updating and for those who wished me well. Here I am and hopefully to stay for a while. I will gladly take requests Cus I've missed you all!!

It is rough yall like the writing is rouuuuugh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooyoung walked through the hall head held high as everyone parted to let him past. Everyone loved him, worshiped him, and tended to get possessive when other people talked to him. Girls would swoon and follow him around, but they seemingly haven't noticed that he is not interested in females at all.

When he arrived at his locker a smile etched its way onto his face as he remembered it was Friday. About 2 months ago he started getting letters in his locker from a secret admirer and he looked forwards to the letter each week. He pulled open his locker and a small purple slip fell onto the floor, the admirer was still invested.

Hi again,

I think by now you have realised the pattern of my letters, and i love seeing the way your face lights up when reading them. We share several classes but i don't think we have ever spoken. I love to dance too, but i dont think i can compare to you. I hope you have an amazing day and weekend.
~S

The little note helped to cheer him up as he walked to his first class, dance. He loved this class and always got good grades, he also enjoyed watching a certain student in the class as they got lost in the music. He doesn't know their name despite sharing several classes with him, he just never payed enough attention. The boy had beautiful blonde hair the bounced and flowed as he danced, and wooyoung found it hard to look away (peep san from wave era, ngl that's when I chose him as my bias). The class started and they all gathered at the back of the room, eager to get their next assignment.

"Ok, today i will be giving you your pairs or trios for the next unit on work. I have worked hard to put people with those of the same skill set and i expect you to work well together. The focus of this dance is a fight or division. You can interpret this however you want but I expect to hear your ideas and a little snippet of your dance by this time next week." The teacher explained the task while gazing around at the students before pulling out a list with all the pairs. She begun reading names, "Ok so!..." Wooyoung began to tune out as he gazed around the room thinking about who he would want to work with.

He gazed at group of girls waving at him and cringed as he adverted his eyes, definitely not those. There were a few he wouldn't mind working with but no matter how hard he tried his gaze always came back to the blonde in front of him. He had thought about speaking to the boy and maybe hearing the voice that goes with the amazing dancing, but every time he got close the words disappeared in his brain.

"Wooyoung!" He snapped out of his gaze as the teacher called his name. A few eager girls started holding hands and hyping each other up as if they already knew he would be with them.

Wooyoung's attention snapped back to reality as his name was called by the teacher. He quickly refocused, eager to know who his partner would be for the upcoming dance unit.