Yunhwa

Requested by: jpgvalshi

(Hwa's pov)

I thought it was going to be a normal day, but it seems someone else had other plans. I've had a crush on Yunho for a while and of all days, he chose to wear a loose shirt and tight pants. Kill me now. I thought as dance practice went on, making me stubble over a few steps, causing the others to look at me with concern.

As the practice ended I told the others I wanted to stay and practice the dance, in reality I didn't want to face Yunho. "Okay, just dont stay too late." Hongjoong said as they started to file out of the room. "Hwa? Do you want some help with the dance?" A voice inquired, the voice belonging to the person he's trying to avoid. "U-uh sure." Fuck, why did it stutter.

Everything was fine until I looked at Yunho mid body roll. My face instantly blushed and I tried to hide it. Much to my dismay he noticed.

(3rd pov)

"Hwa, are you okay? You've gone bright red." Yunho said with a slight smirk. They were now only inches apart, just looking at each other. "Fuck it." Yunho whispered before pulling the older into a heated kiss. When the two broke for air Seonghwa looked at the younger in disbelief. "Yunho.." "Please, i know you want me, and I want you too. So come and get it."

As soon as those words were muttered Hwa slammed Yunho into a wall and they begun their heated make out once more. Seonghwa reached his hand around to the younger ass and squeezed causing Yunho to moan, letting the elder explore his cavern. When they broke for air, Seonghwa wasted no time in painting a string of kisses on Yunho's neck, causing soft airy moans to come from the taller. Clothes slowly began to disappear as Seonghwa pushed Yunho onto the floor, reaching 3 fingers towards his lips. Getting the message the younger began to suck of the finger, coating them in saliva. Seonghwa looked at the latter for permission before getting a nod, slipping two fingers into the younger's tight heat. "Oh shit.." More moans began to fill the dance studio as seonghwa worked his fingers inside Yunho. Once the younger was stretched enough Seonghwa pulled his fingers out, before grabbing something from his bag. "Eger were we?" Yunho smirks noticing the condom in the elders hand. "Shut it." Seonghwa growled before pulling Yunho into a messy kiss after applying the condom. A final look of assurance was exchanged before the elder slammed into the younger. "Ah-h f-fuck." Yunho moaned as Seonghwa buried himself to the hilt over and over again.

"More please.." Yunho moaned out. "Please. " as the boy requested Seonghwa began thrusting after and dug deeper to hit the youngers prostate. He knew when Yunho's back arched that he had found it, and continued to drill into that spot. "Holy shit." Seonghwa groaned as the younger began to clench around him, signalling the on coming orgasm. "H-hwa, im gonna cum. H-holy sh-hit." "Cum for me." As the word were said the youngers seed spilled from hit, coating his and Seonghwa's stomach in the sticky white substance. Chasing his high, Seonghwa thrusted with even more force, causing Yunho to whine from the overstimulation. When the elder spilled into the condom, he caught his breath before slowly pulling out and disposing of the condom, and cleaning the younger still on the floor.

"Well that was something." Yunho finally spoke as he sat up smiling. "It really was." "So, am I yours." Yunho asked as he pulled his shirt over his head. Seonghwa did the same before pulling the younger into a soft peck. "All mine." He spoke when they parted. "All yours." The younger replied with a smile before they exited the studio.

- so yeah here's another one. I figured that since im at home and not doing sport i should try to right more. I'm also thinking of starting a new book, however I'm not too sure just yet. I was thinking of doing. Q &A because im extremely bored and want to know what you want to know about me. Sooooo yeah. Let me know if you'd want a Q&A, and any request you have for this book. Thx