Yungi-f, and a lil s

Requested by @illusionn_

3rd person POV

Mingi was sitting in his room, just scrolling through Twitter when he started to notice posts about him and his acne. People were degrading him and saying that an ugly boy like him shouldn't be in Ateez.

As much as he tried, Mingi couldn't help but agree with these people. His acne scars were always there with him, reminding him that he isn't perfect and how someone like him doesn't deserve what they have. Mingi slowly began to cry, quiet tears streamed down his face and before he knew it he was full blown sobbing.

In the room just next door, Yunho had started to hear soft cry's coming from the younger room and decided to go investigate. When he got there he softly knocked on the door,
"Mingi? Can I come in bub?" He gently called through the door. There were some muffled footsteps before the door opened revealing Mingi with tears down his face and a blanket wrapped around him.

Mingi' pov

He's going to think I'm weak. I thought as Yunho guided us to my bed.
"What's wrong?" I shook my head not wanting to answer.
"Mingi, I won't judge you, but I need to know what's happened to help you." His soft voice made me tear up more before I decide to hand him my phone. I see his eyes scan the screen before turning angry and then back to soft.
"Bub, these people are idiots. You're scars make you who you are and I love you even if you don't love yourself. I need to believe me." Yunho wraps his arms around me pulling me into a tender kiss before pulling away.
"Thank you." I say burring my head into his shoulder.
"Can you face me for a minute." I turn to face him when I hear his camera click. "What was that for?" I ask worried, knowing I look like a mess.
"Take a look." He said handing me his phone showing me what he posted.

To all you 'atiny' out there who are criticising Mingi, I hope you realise what you have done. You have caused someone who is beautiful to feel sad, and compare himself with others. His acne scares make him who he is and without him Ateez wouldn't be Ateez. For all of those too insensitive to care, you can show yourselves out of the fandom, because we don't need people who are going to downgrade our members.

I feel myself tear up and launch into Yunho's arms, squeezing him tight and repeating my thanks. He pulls me into a kiss and lays me down underneath him, causing me to blush.
"Baby, I'm going to show you how beautiful you really are." He begins nibbling at my ear and sucking on my neck, causing a moan to slip from my mouth. I feel a hand begin to palm me through my shorts and grind into it, desperatere want more friction.

Our clothes begin to slowly disappear as our moans got louder and louder, in to much pleaser to even think about the other 6 occupants of the house.

3rd pov

The other 6 decided to go out for dinner as they began to hear the moans from Mingi's room, not wanting to hear anything related to there own band members having sex.

Back in the room, the two boys were curled up against one another, not wanting to forget this moment.
"Thank you."
"Anything for you beautiful."
"I love you."
"I love you too."

Ahhhh, sorry if this is really bad I'm currently getting ready to travel so I will be posting a little during that time. If you have a request comment it and I'll try my best. Again I'm sorry if this was bad, it was rushed and I had some writing block so I'm sorry.