Woosang

Requested by @bigtiddiecommunity

~3rd pov~

Yeosang and wooyoung have been friends for 5 years, their closeness shown whenever they were together. The two boys were living together, and despite being close friends, they both had feelings for each other.

It was an Autumn evening and wooyoung was waiting for yeosang to come home. He was later than normal and he was starting to panic. Thoughts of his best friends being hurt were flooding his mind, only to by washed out when the door opened revealing the said boy.

"Om my gosh, where were you! I was worried." Wooyoung said as yeosang took off his shoes. He went closer to the latter and noticed bruises of his arms and small cuts of his face. "Sangie...? Are you ok?" He asked pulling yeosang to look at him. "I-I'm fine woo." He replied, his voice displaying he was everything but.

Wooyoung just pulled him into a hug and let yeosang cry into his shoulder. "I wont make you talk about it, but when you are ready, please let me know." He whispered planting a soft kiss on the elders forehead. He heard a muttered thank you before yeosang pulled away and walked towards his room, getting into the shower trying to ignore his thoughts.

He emerged from the bathroom to find wooyoung on his bed, already in his pjs. "Come here." He soft spoke, opening his arms, beckoning for the other to relish in the embrace. They stayed like that for a while before yeosang softly spoke.

"I was walking back from work when a group of guys pulled me into an ally." He breathed shakily before continuing, "They pushed m-me to the group a- and beat me up. They only got a few hits before someone came closer, allowing me to get away." He spoke with tears falling down his face. "Oh sangie. Thank you for telling me." Wooyoung pulled yeosang closer, if that was possible and okayed down on the bed, causing both boys to bluish at the closeness.

"I will find the people who did this to you and make them pay. You shouldn't go through that, you are amazing and deserve the world, and some bastards think they can just hurt you." He said fuming with anger, only to be shut down by a soft pair of lips on his. They were gone before he could register what happened. "There is no need woo, im fine with you beside me. I know this isn't probably the right time to say this, but I truely love you. I love you more then a friend should." He finished trying to get out of wooyoung's hold, but he was pulled back into the letters arms.

"I love you too sangie. I want to hold you and cherish you, make you the happiest person in the world. So would you do me the honour of becoming my boyfriend?" He spoke with confidence, seeing a nod from yeosang. They then connected in a sweet kiss, finally happy that they could be together.

~~ this is really short and probably not really good. I will probably try to edit it later and fix up what needs to be fixed. Please remember to request if you want to.