Black water fever

Oh wow! I hope you will not be bored because I am updating more often. See nearly 200 reads! I am happy.
Black water fever
It's kind of related to malaria.
Malaria is caused by mosquitoes. Everyone knows it! So the malarial parasite plasmodium falciparum is the fatal one. There are more parasites for malaria.
So this causes hemolysis.(haemo- blood, lysis-destruction)
Red blood cell (RBC) destruction is known as hemolyis.
So the red blood cell contains a iron containing protein called haemoglobin. When the red cells are destroyed haemoglobin is released into the blood.
So if it passes in urine it's called haemoglobinuria(see not that difficult!)
Because of RBC destruction anaemia occurs.
So the symptoms are,
Haemoglobinuria
Anuria(absence of passage of urine)
Passage of urine in dark red or brown colour
High fever
Vomiting
Eventually this amy leads to kidney failure.
Treatment
Anti malarial drugs(medicines against malaria duh! Sry!)
Dialysis
It is a procedure done when both kidneys do not work. That is kidney failure. That is a long process to explain. So it have to wait.

Well above was the picture of black water fever. See the normal urine mad the urine in black water fever?
Ignore the rest of the picture. It is the stages of malarial parasite.
Plasmodium Malaria, plasmodium ovale, plasmodium malariae are the other types of malarial parasite. As I said before plasmodium falciparum is more fatal.
Okay. What you want to remember here is very easy. The term black water fever tells it all.
Black water fever- brown coloured urine.