Chapter Three

"Shocked, aren't we?" He chuckled. He rose from his seat and walked away. I couldn't wrap my head around anything that was going on. What I thought was an awful day, turned into hell. His boots are heard again as he comes back into the living room. He holds a glass of water in his hand. My eyes look up at him. He looks aways as he places the glass of water on the table in front of me.

"Don't be shocked. Now that you're mine things will be... different." He smiles smugly.

"I am not yours!" I yell as I get off of the couch. The glass that was previously set on the big coffee table falls to the floor, breaking into millions of pieces. I look at him with anger in my eyes. He storms towards me, his hand gets a hold on my neck. While lifting me up in the air, he blocks the only way I have to breathe. I choke, trying so desperately to take a single breath.

"Ss-stop please." I whisper.

"There are rules in this house Zara and you will follow them. Just try me, I won't stop to think twice before I hurt you." He says getting closer to my face. Tears start falling down my cheeks as a realization hits me. Soon I will let out my last breath and then... It's over. His hand finally loosens and I fall to the floor.

"Come on now. We don't have the whole day." He says and starts walking. I slowly rise up and follow him.

"First I will start with the foyer." He says as he leads me through the house. I still try to catch my breath as I slowly walk behind him. When you walk into the foyer, you have an overview of the whole living room that's on the left side of the house. There are two big black leather couches that each can hold at least twenty people. Harry's armchair is right across from them. In the middle is a big, square black glass coffee table. A big flat screen tv is mounted up on the wall above the fireplace.

"Since I work for most of the day, you will have chores that will have to be done daily. When you finish them, you are free to do whatever you want. Watch TV, read a book, whatever you prefer. As long as you don't exit the house. Try to do that and I will punish you beyond your worst nightmares." He says and winks. I gulp as I follow right behind him. Every single wall in this house, that I've seen so far is painted black. We walk across the room and behind a wall that leads us into the kitchen. A type of a kitchen you only see in magazines. Tall matt black cabinets with dark silver handles on them. A kitchen island with a dark grey marble top is in the middle. Dark grey bar stools are neatly tucked under it.

"I expect you to make meals here. I've heard what kind of a chef you can be in the kitchen, so cooking won't be a problem. I leave at eight in the morning each and every day. I want my breakfast served on time before I leave. Lunch is optional if I am not present and I usually come back around ten o'clock at night. So have it heated up and ready for me by then." He speaks as he shows me the well-stocked fridge.

"I send out a list for grocery shopping every Monday, so know how to plan and make a list of everything that will be needed." He takes me through the dining room that has a table big enough it can fit at least twenty people around it.

"There are two rooms you don't enter in this house. The first one is my office. It's down the hall to the right, try to get in there and it won't end well for you." He says without a single emotion on his face.

"The door on the left is a small bathroom." He calmly says, which makes my eyes roll. After we finish with the first floor he leads me up the stairs. Many doors come into view. The first door on the further right is locked.

"This is the second room you don't even think of entering. It's personal and I don't want to see you lurking around."

"Why?" The words leave my lips before I can stop myself.

"Because we respect my privacy in this house." Is the only thing he says as he sends me the ice-cold smirk.

"This is my bedroom, don't enter inside unless you really need to. Right across is your bedroom, but we'll leave it for the end." He took me to two guest rooms that were on the right side. They were minimalist just like the rest of the house. After he showed me the biggest bathroom I have ever seen, the tour was slowly coming to an end. We reached my supposed bedroom. When he opened the door, my eyes widened. I walk inside as while he stands by the door. It's big and spacious. It doesn't surprise me that the walls are again, painted black. I walk across the room towards the king-sized bed that is in the very middle of the wall. Two low matt black nightstands are on each side of it. Black bedside lamps are attached to the wall on each side of the headboard. On the right side of the bed is a short desk with a mirror that starts from the top of the desk and goes all the way up to the ceiling. It's the same length as the desk. A black chair is in front of it. When I look past the desk, grey curtains hide a balcony with the prettiest view of the city.

"You can go out on it any time you want to, but I wouldn't recommend jumping down from it." He chuckles.

"No kidding." I sarcastically comment. As I turn around, to the left side of the bed. A big four-meter sliding door closet is mounted on the wall. All four doors are mirrored which I kind of like.

"Do you like it?" He asks looking at me.

"It's beautiful." I say and look around one more time.

"Great, well, there is one more thing that we need to do." He says and walks out. I follow him down the stairs and into the kitchen. He puts two fingers between his lips and whistles. Soon enough. Trough the glass doors that lead into the backyard, appear two big great danes. One grey and the other one black.

They run inside and stop in front of Harry

They run inside and stop in front of Harry. They start growling at me.

"Zara, meet Astrid and Thunder." He says as he points that Astrid is the grey one and Thunder the black one. I back away slightly.

"Now, now, don't be scared. Give them your hand. They need to smell it." He says. I look at him scared as a little kitten. He nods and I slowly start putting my hand up in front of them. They smell it, then they circle me and smell around me. Once their tails start waving they start licking my arms.

"They guard this house and everything in it. They sense how important you are so they will do just that." I start petting them and scratching behind their ears. Thunder likes it specifically.

"What did you mean when you said that they sense how important I am?" I question.

"I meant just that." He says and my eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"You don't know it yet. But you are far more valuable than you think." His eyes go dark as the words fall down his lips.

"Now, go settle and later come make dinner, we'll discuss your chores later." And with that said he sends me towards my room.