Chapter Nine

I remember how it felt when I went shopping with my friends, before this mess occurred. I was carefree and relaxed. Now this looked like a scene from that zombie movie, the whole mall was closed down for only, Sophia, Amber and I to be in and shop. Of course each of us was given a guard to prevent us from running away. Well, Amber got two because she's a mess sometimes. At least that's how Sophia described it. Back at the hell house, I was given a black card. Thankfully the girls filled me in on everything and I feel less confused than I was a few hours ago.

"So, what type of outfit did you have in mind?" Sophia asks.

"I didn't." I say as I look around, trying to find a way out.

"Don't bother, I tried it and that's how I got this." She walks out of the dressing room and shows me a scar on her right hip. A stab wound. We just stayed quiet. Amber came running in with a set of car keys dangling in her hand. My brows furrowed.

"You bought another car, again?" Sophia asked her. Amber rolled her eyes and turned to go look at dresses.

"She really enjoys it?" I ask and hand Sophia another dress.

"You have no idea." One hour and one too many dresses later, Sophia finally decided on which one she liked the most. After a few more hours we were done and once we came back, I fully remembered to what I came back to.

Hell.

I saw Harry for a brief moment but he dissmissed me up the stairs since he was on the phone, discussing business. Sophia insisted on a purchase of everything I needed in order to keep my appearance sharp and clean, also to stay alive. I decided to listen to her advice. So after I opened everything and put it away, I took Harry's laundry and put it into the dryer. My small pile of laundry was next, so once I put it in the washing machine, I set it on a quick wash.

"I believe Sophia told you about the opening." He says while standing behind me. I am sat on the floor of the laundry room. Folding the previously washed and dried clothing.

"She did."

"Then I don't want anything less then perfect. We leave at eight o'clock sharp."

"Okay." Once he left a sigh fell out of my lips. I wasn't in the mood to be showed off by him but I knew that this will do me good. Maybe then I will be able to find a way out. At least that's how I make myself feel better.

After ironing and folding all the clothing I take the hamper and take it upstairs. I walk back down and check everything that was on the list of my chores for today. I walk towards the living room. He is sitting in his armchair looking at papers on top of papers while having a glass of whiskey in his hand.

"I am sorry to bother you, but I am done with all of the chores for today. If you don't need me for anything else then I would like to go and get ready for tonight." I can't help but feel sick to my stomach as I'm trying to be nice towards him. His face looks up from the papers and without a word he dismisses me. I walk up the stairs and into the shower. After washing my hair and body I exit and go towards my room. It's not like I want to make him satisfied, but my neck came to a point I can't cover the bruises anymore. Especially if I am going to wear this dress tonight. I saw it in one of the boutiques at the mall. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. Even though it was on the expensive side. Sophia nudged me to purchase it. I took the dress from the closet and hanged it on a small hook, that's closer to the door. I placed a pair of black stilettos underneath it. So that once I finish my makeup and hair, they will be ready for me. Before Harry's men kidnapped me I used to do makeup on a lot of women from my neighborhood. I took a course back in my first year of college. So to say I was good was an understatement. I did a slight smokey eye with soft golden glitter specs. My face is contoured and baked to the gods. After I removed the powder from underneath my cheekbones, I put some lashes and finished the look with a darker nude lipstick. A spritz of the fixing spray and I was done. I curled my hair with a brush while I blow dried it. In about two hours I was finished. I walk towards the dress and take it off the hanger that is hanging on the small hook. The dress hugs my body just like I thought it would. The thin black straps hold the dress in place as a v-cut cleavage shows enough to leave the rest to the imagination. I look in the mirror and fix the slit on my right leg. The length of the dress falls down to my knees, but the slit reaches far up my thigh, giving the whole look energy. The type of energy I needed for the longest time. My favorite thing about this dress is the glitter covering it. It's a dream come true, type of a dress. After looking at myslef a little bit more, I slip into the pair of black stilettos I had previously set on the floor. I can't remember the last time I dressed like this. But it sure feels good. Since I have nothing to carry with me I grab a long black fur coat from the closet. I button it all the way down. As I walk outside and down the stairs, I am met with his devil self. Standing at the end of the steps.

"Not revealing the look yet I see." He smirks. I keep a straight face as he takes my hand and leads me towards the garage. We walk down the steps and into his black Lamborgini. The garage door open and he drives out.

"There are three most important rules that you need to follow. They are simple and very easy for you to understand." I keep quiet, indicating for him to continue.

"The first rule is: You stick to my side for the whole night and you don't leave or do anything without my permission first.

The second rule: You don't drink or eat anything I don't allow or send your way.

And the final, the third rule: You don't talk to anyone without my permission. Sophia and Amber, along with Louis, Liam and Niall are the only people you can speak to without asking me about it first. If anyone asks you anything, you look at me for approval and just so that you know, even if you whisper or say one slight little verb, I will find out and it won't end well for you. So I suggest you follow these rules intently."

"So basically you're saying that whatever that I want to do, I have to ask you first."

"That's correct."

"What if someone wants to ask me something?"

"You come and ask me first, plus you won't be leaving my side, so that one will be easy for you." He smirks. I roll my eyes facing the window. Even though this feels like the most normal conversation that we've had ever since I got here, the context of it is still abnormaly crazy and psycho. I understand why his rules are like that, especially since Sophia explained everything earlier. But it still doesn't give him the right to act and be like that. I know that right now I just have to wait and observe until I can finally escape this hell on earth.

____

Another update! Yaay!

I'm hoping you are liking the story so far. Please feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think. I would really appreciate it.

Alsoo THANK YOU for supporting this story by reading it, I love you lotss and lotss!

~HoranAgent over and out