(S) Sack - Room

Smut included. This is a long one so buckle up 🤭

〰️〰️〰️

"Why does he have to stay in my room tho?" Jack defended himself and his precious little room when their new trialist arrived at their house. Jack was just used to his own privacy but also his room was, like the only one, fully done and clean most of the time.

"Hey, if there is a problem with that I can sleep on the sofa?" Sonny said a little shy, he didn't want to be a problem for the boys. Andy frowned a little, giving Jack a look that would scare anyone away. Jack sighed a little bit and ran fingers through his hair unhappily.

"Sure you can stay at my room. My bed is big for two anyways." Jack mumbles in the end looking down a little ashamed. Sonny smiled and gave Jack a light pat on the back in a friendly gesture.

"Thanks mate! I promise I won't cause you any trouble." Sonny laughed as they walked upstairs to carry his stuff into the brunette's room. His place was tidy, clean, guitars hanging on the wall right next to his hung up backpacks. Big television on display right in front of the big bed. Sonny sat down his suitcase on the floor and sat down on the bed which Jack didn't like, he acted he's at home already.

"I hope you don't snort or talk in your sleep otherwise I am kicking you off the bed." Jack laughed a little. Sonny chuckled a little, walking closer to the boy, making the younger one a little nervous. He is the first one who is taller than him so it made Jackie a little uncomfortable, he felt vulnerable around him.

"I don't, but I might cuddle the heck out of you Jacky." Sonny said with a flirting voice, looking up and down the smaller boy, watching as his cheeks get all red, his fingers fidgeting with the hem of the sweater he was wearing. Then a big laugh came out of Sonny, walking out of the room.

"I was just joking." He said finally and running down the stairs to join the rest of the boys, Jacky boy still standing in his room like as if he was glued down to the floor. The taller boy's words ringing in his ears, leaving him quite turned on.

___

The boys were all scattered around the living room Alex and Robbie joining as well. Everyone was talking about Sonny's and Andy's history in Overload Generation, trying to get to know that pretty new boy. The black haired boy was really shy at first but after a little "try to make the boys laugh" he warmed up to them and got used to the wildness of the house as well. But there was Jack, he was kind of quiet, just scanning Sonny up and down, listening carefully and not responding too much.

They were talking into the late hours, up until midnight, laughing and having a good time. Jack and Brook were starting to pass out, leaning against each other, eyes closed and just listening to the boys.

"Alright, I see these two are gone almost so we might as well just go to sleep too. Have a great night and hopefully Jack won't kick you in the sleep too much." Andy joked towards Sonny, him blushing a little bit. All of the boys got up including Jack and Brook and leaving into their own rooms. Jack was in his room with Sonny, the room quiet and a little bit awkward.

"I hope you don't mind me claiming the side next to the window." Sonny said, his t-shirt already gone from his body, laying on the bed in only sweatpants, nothing under them as well. They were sitting pretty low, his V line showing quite prominently. Jack turned to him, dropping the t-shirt he wanted to sleep in awkwardly.

"Uhhh sure." he mumbled gently, picking up the t-shirt and tossing it in the dresser. He doesn't want to look shy so he won't sleep in much as well. Laying down next to the older boy, slipping under the covers, Sonny followed up. Their shoulders touching gently under the blanket as both of the boys laid on their back, staring into the ceiling.