(S) Sack - Call out my name

Ok! This is heavily inspired by a rpg I played with a dear friend of mine, sort of coming from the same idea. Smut aint too crazy here, I really wanted to play with emotions here. Enjoy!
IG: quiet_roadie

〰️〰️〰️

We found each other,
I helped you out of a broken place.
You gave me comfort,
But falling for you was my mistake.

The struggles were real. I truly wasn't in a place where my life has been put together, more like the complete opposite. I left one of my biggest dreams because of feelings I can't describe to this day. The overwhelming feeling when we fought was something I will never get out of my chest. It felt like someone was slowly ripping my heart out or trying to tie with ropes, squeezing it so hard it was about to burst. The way how my hands trembled when I shouted I am leaving the band I won't ever forget, tears streaming down my face as I watched all of the boys break in front of me, him standing just a few meters away from me. He could've stopped me anytime, he could've said something, he could've held me and say we will work things out. But he didn't. He just stood there, watching me walk away from them and my dream just because I fell for him.

"Jack pass it on!" Kirsty screamed loudly in my ear, her legs thrown over mine on a couch that was dipping heavily under our weights.

The trail of my never-ending thoughts was interrupted by her voice. I liked her, not only she was sweet but her looks were something that would attract anyone. She kept me sane, kept me busy, tried to help me and forget but I never did. All of this felt like a completely weird undiscovered universe. Her touches were so empty, the way she walked, talked, laughed was different to anybody else, yet I couldn't claim that girl mine even if I wanted. And she was here, ready to give herself to me and I pretended. All of this was just fake pretending. Was it fake when I kissed her and told her I forgot about the boy? Was it fake when I made love to her for the first time, trying to convince myself it's as fulfilling as when his hands were tightly wrapped around me? Was it fake when she held my hand and guided me through the stores, me imagining how he held my hand so tightly as if he was worried I will disappear like the foam that gathered on the shore?

"Sorry." I said with a chuckle, passing on that rolled up substance that kept my mind as hazy as my life was becoming. I knew I needed to pull myself together, I lost all of my interests in everything, yet I knew I needed him to recollect myself. My hands ran up and down the shins that were so sinfully exposed, herself wearing just a short pink skirt that barely covered her mid-thighs. I liked how smooth her skin was, my fingers were gliding over it with ease. It was my way of showing some appreciation towards a girl that may have clouded my mind but there was still the path to the past that has never disappeared.

I put you on top, I put you on top,
I claimed you so proud and openly.
And when times were rough, when times were rough,
I made sure I held you close to me.

Time was passing slowly, everything moved in slow motion for me. The clock on the wall was no ticking, the time was not flying, it was sluggish, tired. Everything felt so hazy i could just fall asleep, right on that couch next to Kirsty that was so lazily spread on the whole sofa, me trying to be sitting up straight. My head tipped back, closing my eyes for a split second and as Kirsty's legs shuffled in my lap, I felt like falling asleep slowly. All of my busy imagines in my head were annoying like a cloud of bees just buzzing in my head, screaming his name into my ears, knowing I am one call away from him. My hand unconsciously moved into the pocket of my jeans, searching for my phone as I was completely unaware of it. My head tilted to the side, pressing the home button, unlocking my phone.