(S) Sack - Bad for me (2)

Part three coming soon.

〰️〰️〰️

I couldn't get that last thing out of my head.

"I need you."

It kept ringing in my ears. The tone, the words, the slight tremble in his voice.

"I need you."

Why? Why does he need me from all of a sudden?

"I need you."

To break me again?

It was pouring down and I was at least 20 minutes away from Kirsty's house, great. My clothes were soaked, sneakers that used to be white were resembling a muddy brown color, and every time I made a step, the water inside of them made a gross squishy sound as the water kept drowning my socks. I was angry, frustrated, sad, and out of weed. The music that was flooding my ears stopped just to be replaced by an annoying sound of an incoming call. I double tapped on the side of the AirPod to pick up.

"Yeah?"

"Jack where are you? It's storming outside!" A girly voice could be heard in the AirPods, recognizing Kirsty's voice very quickly.

"In 20 I'll be there."

"Why didn't you take an Uber?"

"In this fucking pandemic? No chance." I wasn't even trying to hide my obvious annoyance in my voice. I kind of gave up to speed up my walk, I was completely drenched anyways.

"Be safe then." Kirsty hung up on me pretty quickly as soon as she realized my obvious moodiness. I sighed for myself.

I know I wasn't the kindest. From last week's call from Sonny, he was the only thing that was stuck in my head. Needing me, he needed me and I didn't know why. And I could've known if I let him talk and didn't hang upon him. The last time I saw him, he tried to hold me and I was so scared I thought I would faint. Not because he would hurt me but because he would.. hurt me again. Not physically, mentally. It has been quite some time since it happened between us but I still felt dirty, I felt used, I felt like a slut. I tried to wash his touches away, but I feel them every night. I tried to replace those touches with somebody else, but I still see his face. I tried to but I failed every single time, almost as if his handprints were burned into my skin and even if the skin heals on its own, the scars are still there.

A black car slowed down by the sidewalk I was walking on. The window rolled down and my eyes met the pair of eyes I haven't seen in a long time but to me, not long enough.

"Jack, come in, it's pouring down." He said with almost a lovable tone. If I had a pair of cat ears, they would totally twitch to his side. The thought of a comfortable and most likely warm car was very provocative but I walked past that offer without saying anything.

"Jack please! We don't have to talk, let me just drop you off," Sonny shouted after me as he drove very slowly right after me. Eventually, I stopped. I took a breathe in, knowing I will only get sick like this and the walk was very long anyways. Finally, I gave up, walked over to the passenger seat, and got in.

"You'll get the seat soaked," I said bitterly, not even caring to fasten the seatbelt, but Sonny did that for me.

His entire body leaned over to mine, warmth literally radiating off him, the scent so strong it went right into my sober head. As his hand reached over my body to grab the belt, I flinched. His palm accidentally brushed over my belly, I felt it through the jacket and my hoodie as if I was naked. I was scared. I was scared he is going to touch me and I will let him. But as soon as the seatbelt clicked in place and Sonny pulled away, I relaxed.