(S) Rack/Jacklyn - Mark me

All smut pretty much 🤭
Also I am still looking for RPG partner, if interested please dm me on quiet_roadie on IG 💕

〰️〰️〰️

*Jack's POV*

"Oh god, Brook!" I was in a pure bliss. Brook pounding into me hard and recklessly like I was just his toy. His hand on my throat, choking me just slightly to give me the headspace I wanted. My mind was cloudy, I was not present in that moment with my mind, I was there only with my body. Brook leaned over me, pressing his body against mine, reaching the level of my neck with his tinnier hight. Planting kisses all over my neck and chest, sprinkling it with purple hickeys, I loved them so much. My hands were tangled in his hair, pulling on them.

"Ah Brook, more of them, please. Please mark me more." I begged him, squirming underneath him.

"You are so beautiful, you have no idea." Brook whispered, covering my neck and chest with blue and purple marks, nuzzling into my body as well. The contrast of his cute cuddles and rough, almost animal like thrusts in me, were too much for me to handle as I came in between our bodies, Brooks climax followed mine, coming in me without even asking. Not like I cared.

"Nnh, Brook." I tugged on his hand that were on my neck, cutting the airflow in my lungs a little too much. He lift up right away, soothing the bruised area on my neck with kisses. He pulls out, cleaning both of us with a towel. He laid next to me, swooping me closer to his chest. Me, being the taller one, my legs couldn't fit within the length of the bed so I bent my knees and tangled my legs with his.

"I can't stop looking at you." I whispered gently, my face lifted up to see his face glistening with droplets of sweat. His smile grew bigger, kissing me on top of my head and wiping away the hair that were getting stuck on the skin on my forehead.

"You were amazing Jacky boy." he whispered in exchange, not like I did a lot of work. He kissed me again and then he lifted up from the bed, leaving me a little confused.

"I need to pack, tomorrow I am leaving to visit my parents." he says, my expression dropped a little. He saw that so he gave me a little peck on my lips, already dressing up.

"I will be back in three days baby, don't worry."

"Yeah I know. Goodnight Brooky." I wished him a great night as he was leaving my room. I slowly sat up, picked up my clothes that were scattered around the room and went to my bathroom for a shower. I took a look in the mirror, oh man I was wrecked.

My neck was bruised, hickeys all over my shoulders, neck and chest, some on my thighs as well. Lips swollen and I can't help but smile to see all the signatures on my body. Actually I pulled out my phone from the trousers I carried into the bathroom and took a few photos. Then I slipped in for a quick shower.

___

*Rye's POV*

"They finally stopped, thank god." I said out loud for myself. I took of my earphones that were plunged deep into my ears just to not focus on those two young maniacs next door. It wasn't the fact that they had a loud ass sex right on the other side of the wall, what was bothering was the fact that I was not in Brook's shoes now. How much I wanted that soft Irish boy, oh man. My anger got me to stood up and  went down to the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea with milk. I got the kettle on as I heard some soft footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Rye! I thought you were outside with Rob." Jack said surprised, his hair wet and spread in all different ways, cuddled in a big hoodie, nothing on his legs except boxers. His feet were getting red because of the cold floors. I smirked a little, turning back to my cup of tea.