(S) Ryan - Hold it tight

Sorry guys for being so inactive. Not much content going on from the boys, trying to cooperate real life and the internet life.

TRIGGER WARNING: This containts a heavy kink and it may not be for everybody. If you are triggered by knives, cuts, scratches or tiny mentions of blood, DO NOT continue reading. If you have a feeling you ARE NOT a fan of this kink, DO NOT read or at least keep your comments to yourself.

IG: quiet_roadie

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

It was the swift motion, it was the confidence, it was the fear, the danger, the excitement.

He tilted his head to the side like an excited puppy. Or was he exited? Was there even anything to be exited for?

The more the tall, curly-haired boy thought about things, the less he became aware of his surroundings, his leg bouncing up and down as his eyes were piercing through Rye's palm that was playing with a folding knife. It had a black handle, imitating a real leather covering, sharp, silver blade with a dragon carved into the shiny, polished metal. The dragon was embedded with gold metallic paint as its shape was fairly similar to Rye's tattoo, matching the two deadly weapons perfectly.

Rye's full focus was on the MacBook in front of him, replaying the last few seconds of a freshly recorded track. The tiny movements of his head indicating the vibe, probably being very satisfied with the creation he and Sonny had been working on. With his free hand, he played around with the sharp object. Opening it, letting it slide down between his fingers before turning his palm upside down to let it slip back down to the handle, closing it again and hypnotizing the boy sitting in a chair next to him.

"So what do you think?" The Spanish boy asked with obvious excitement in his voice.

His focus on music was stronger than ever for the last few months when he and Sonny moved to another house, their house to be exact. Their friendship deepened into a very intimate, almost teasing atmosphere, constantly surrounding them. Both of them were very aware of how close they were to each other, knowing they can depend on themselves, count on each other, trust each other and Sonny was very eager to test that trust very soon or, perhaps both of the boys were thinking the same.

Sonny's train of thoughts was interrupted by Rye's question, his eyes going up for the first time in the last 20 minutes.

"Oh, yeah, sick." His answer wasn't as honest as it should be, his ears totally not functioning the majority of the time. Rye was quick to sense Sonny's lack of focus, his brows scrunching up a little as he turned to the side on the spinning chair, resting his elbows on his own knees, bending forward to watch Sonny's mimic closely. It was almost a studying gaze, watching for every single twitch of his facial muscles.

"Everything good? You seem a little spaced out." The tanned boy asked nicely, unintentionally folding his knife to its closed position. That little swift move of the fingers, knowing exactly what they were doing without looking and without chopping the pads of his fingers off, made Sonny's head buzz like TV static.

Sonny nodded without silently.

"Where did you get it?" He asked from all of a sudden, his index finger pointing towards the folded knife, watching Rye's gaze to fall down on his hands.

"A long time in a small shop in Cornwall. I liked the dragon design, thought it was cool." The more Rye talked about the deadly weapon between his fingers, the more Sonny felt his whole body heating up.

"Is it sharp?" Sonny asked another question, earning a gentle chuckle from the other boy, watching the knife being unfolded with Rye's skilled fingers.