(S) Rack - Purples

Long time no Rack, one of my favourite ships.
Lemme know in the comments any suggestions for next stories!
IG: quiet_roadie

〰️〰️〰️

It started off so innocently.

"No! If you want it, come get it!" Rye mocked the younger boy across the dark halls, waving his favorite t-shirt in his right hand. The look on the younger boys' face was furious, obviously not being in the mood for Ryan's childish plays when he had to get ready as quickly as possible. As soon as Jack took a small step forward, it sent the other boy running in the opposite direction, speeding through the halls right into his bedroom.

"Rye, stop the games for fuck's sake!" Jack yelled after him, his legs refusing to run during such early morning hours. His pace was slow, sluggish, following the invisible path of footsteps Rye left behind himself until he was led right into Rye's bedroom. The older boy was standing in the middle of the space, hands hidden behind his back as the mischievous look on his face wasn't disappearing, perhaps getting even more intense than before.

"Give me my shirt, pretty please." Jack tried again, voice calm and soothing as honey that glides over the inflamed walls of somebody's throat. His patience was running low, or maybe, it already hit rock hard bottom, yet his mind still kept sane, or as sane is it was possible when Rye had his play moods. As soon as Rye rotated his head from side to side, non-verbally signaling there's no way he is giving up the treasure he stole, Jack's cup of patience overflowed.

He threw himself on the other boy, making both of them tumble down to the cold, hard, wooden floor. It was just at this time Jack realized, this room hasn't been cleaned in a long time as his face was so close to the ground. Dust and fabric threads were piled up on the ground in quite some visible thickness now and judging by the fact his t-shirt was still hidden somewhere between the floor and Rye's body, he already acknowledged the fact his t-shirt is going to be as messy as this whole room.

Suddenly, Rye threw the messy t-shirt across the room, hitting the corner of the squared place. His weight shifting to the side, rolling the younger and much lighter boy underneath himself as both of them kept fighting for being the winner of such battle, perhaps, fighting for dominance which wasn't very present in Jack's natural character. That was very quickly approved by how easily Ryan trapped both of Jack's wrists into his hands, pinning them down to the floor to immobilize that tiny boy. Rye's hold was strong, very strong, Jack felt the blood being cut off into his palms as the color of them started to fade away.

"Why did you do that?" Jack squeaked, feeling the atmosphere between them getting slightly heavier, especially when the Spanish god lowered down, growling a little right into Jack's innocently looking face. The young lad kept glancing into the corner for his t-shirt, perhaps hoping he will discover his telekinetic abilities and his lovely t-shirt will flow right onto his body, winning this very pathetic but slightly enjoyable fight.

"You're an easy target Jack, that's why." Rye teased, the hold around Jack's wrists increasing so much until the other boys' body flinched from the atrocious pain. Pain still, but Jack wasn't feeling like escaping that hold, in fact, the sensation running through his body was so intense from all of a sudden, blaming it on the wave of pain that rushed through his body just a few seconds ago. The explaining difficulties arrived when he felt blood rushing down the south side of his body, blaming it on the intimate rubs of their bodies together as it wasn't unfamiliar for Jack to be aroused by guys. Deep down he knew the reason but his mind and body weren't ready to admit that.

As soon as Jack inhaled shakily and his pupils dilated, even more, it clicked in Rye's head, feeling his body tingling just ever so slightly. His big hands increased the tight hold into a bone-crushing squeeze, thinking it will send Jack away or at least making him yelp in pain, but that tiny, almost feminine body got covered in goosebumps as Jack's throat made the cutest whine Rye could ever imagine. It wasn't hard to spot Jack's immediate embarrassment as his eyes quivered a little, his body tensing in the pure shock when it dawned on him how see-through his responses were.