Potential

Stiles was currently on a discord call with his fellow Gladers.

"You know Tom, you've gotta come and see us." Said Minho.

Stiles just snorted, "I think if that were to happen you'd all be sincerely disappointed."

"What are you a catfish or something?" Newt joked.

Stiles sputtered, "No! I would never catfish you guys."

"Calm it down Tommy I was joking. But just in case, send us a photo of yourself." Newt said.

Stiles looked at his PC in shock, as if! If the Gladers knew what he looked like they'd drop him. Stiles spun around in his chair which was located in his new room in Derek's loft. Surprisingly the ex-Alpha had kept the apartment since he moved away.

Stiles sighed before muttering out a soft fine. The call had gone silent, waiting for 'Thomas' to reveal his face. Stiles just snapped a quick photo, cringing inwardly at appearance. Since when did his eyes get so dull?

Stiles shakily clicked the send button to the chat. He could hear the clicking of keyboards going to check the chat. Stiles could just faintly hear Newt say 'damn' before everyone in chat broke out laughing.

Stiles was confused, were they laughing at him or Newt? "Yeah, yeah I know I look like shit." Stiles muttered.

"W-what? No Tommy, god no," Newt sputtered, "You're gorgeous."

Stiles could feel his cheeks get red, Newt thought he was cute?

"Yeah Tom, with a face like yours and a awesome personality, you could be a YouTuber." Minho said earnestly. Stiles let out an airy laugh, "Yeah, as if people would actually watch me."

"You know, I hate saying it, but Minho is actually right. I mean if we all can do it, you can too." Teresa said.

Now Stiles was even more confused than before. All the other Gladers had YouTube Channels?

"Yeah Thomas, if Chuck can get over 1k subs you could get like, a billion." Frypan joked.

"Hold the fuck up, you guys have channels?" Stiles questioned.

"Yeah, actually right before you joined our party we were doing one big livestream between all of our channels." Gally said lazily.

"Wait wait wait, which one of you has the highest sub count?" Stiles questioned.

"Newt." They all said simultaneously.

(Quick little A/N: people like PewDiePie, Markiplier, and other famous YouTubers DO NOT EXIST IN THIS UNIVERSE! This is solely based around Teen Wolf and Maze Runner characters DOING YOUTUBE. Just to clarify, now back to your regularly scheduled shitty programming)

"Newt what's the name of your channel?" Stiles asked opening YouTube on his phone. He could hear Newt humming on his mic.

"Promise you won't think of me differently if I tell 'ye?" Newt squeaked. Stiles could feel his heart break slightly, he didn't want Newt to ever think of him as that kind of person.

"I would never judge you Newt, your the same person I first talked to when I joined that party. Nothing is going to change that." Stiles said solemnly.

————
A/N: that was so bad im sorry ❤️