Damn Savages

"So Tom... have you gotten anywhere with that YouTube channel?" Minho asked, elbowing Stiles playfully.

"Uh... well you see I Uh- I haven't done it." Stiles said sheepishly.

Minho scoffed, "Why not?!"

"Um, because I could never make it! If you haven't seen by your time here, I'm not very well liked!" Stiles exclaimed.

Newt looked at Stiles, he just wished he could tell him that at least he liked him.

"Well, Tommy we could always help you with the publicity aspect. I mean c'mon one big, massive collab could really kick off your channel!" Newt spoke.

"But if I even do get fans, what will I post?" Stiles questioned.

"You like gaming don't you? Post that, you're funny too Tommy, people like that in YouTubers." Newt encouraged.

"I.. I guess. You guys really think people would watch my content?" Stiles asked hopefully.

"Yes!" The whole group responded.

"Well, then let's get to it."

~~~~

After hours of recording, the Gladers were finally done with their videos. They all decided to take different parts of the video and post it on their collective channels, that way it would catch on faster.

And finally, Stiles made his channel. Deciding on the name 'Mischeif' yet another nickname. Except this time, although the name came from his father, he was happy with it.

"Well, the video is up! I hope people enjoy it, I don't usually play online games, let alone GTA Online..." Newt mumbled.

"I'm sure it'll be fine Newt, people love you!" Minho said, putting his hand on the blondes shoulder.

"Oh shit!" Stiles exclaimed. The group looked over to the brunette, question in their eyes.

"I'm getting subscribers! I uh, didn't expect it to happen that fast!" Stiles laughed.

"How many?" Teresa asked.

"Uh, 5 no 10 nope again 20... Jesus why is it going up so fast?!" Stiles asked.

"Tommy, our fans, although we love 'em, are absolute savages." Gally joked.

————

A/N: Uh well, fuck me. Whoops another break, that wasn't intentional sorry. But anyways Happy New Year. It's been a great one, ESPECIALLY FOR THE EMO GODS. But I assume most of you don't listen to emo music. But anyways, happy new year, I hope it's a good one. And until next time, stay lovely! ❤️