vι real lιғe

Zamira woke up hearing her phone ring for like the 5th time in a row. She laid on top of aubrey with his arm wrapped around her waist. She reached for the phone seeing Zion's name on the screen.

She rolls her eyes answering "W-" before she could even speak zion was frantically yelling.

"Z slow down I can't understand you;" Rara sat up rubbing her face, the yelling woke aubrey who was confused what was going on.

"Simba....I don't know something's wrong he threw up and then passed out, he won't wake up please hurry!" He yelled. She could hear all the commotion in the background.

"shit- ok I'm on my way," she hung up quickly getting out of bed throwing on a pair of shorts, she tossed Aubrey his shirt which he caught watching her frantically trying to get dressed.

"What's wrong, what happened?" He asks trying to figure out why she suddenly had to leave.

"I don't know something's wrong with simba I have to go,"

Aubrey nodded getting out of bed getting all his stuff together rara pushing him out the front door locking it behind her.

She kisses his cheek goodbye running towards the steps rather than taking the elevator it was going to take too long. Leaving Aubrey standing at her front door.

She hops in the car zooming down the street to the boys house.

"Z...ZION!" She exclaims searching through the house for the boy and his dog.

"Out here hurry!" He yells from the backyard.

She runs out to see all the boys with their phones out video taping her and simba behind them playing with nipsey. He looked fine. All of the guys were laughing, she looked a damn mess to say the least.

"I hate you all," she flips them off

"Simba come baby," she whistles for him, he runs to her licking all over her face. She pets him really making sure nothing was wrong.

"It's s 10am the fuck did y'all do that for?" She asks pure confusion on her face. She wasn't truly mad actually her night wasn't as fun as she had expected it to be.

"Aubrey's no good for you, he was getting too comfortable," Zion says walking up to her talking simba pulling down her shirt to cover her butt.

"No good?? Nigga we hung out for one night," she scoffs

"Aye this was all nick's idea," Edwin chimes in.

"Ed I thought we was cool but you letting ya friend clown me;" she laughed

Edwin smacked his lips "bye you be hating on me". Austin and Brandon bust out laughing "and you care why? She can't dress for shit" Brandon shrugs, zamira hit him upside the head.

"Brandeezy my nigga don't make me hate you like I do nick;" she threatens glaring at him.

"Where is that white boy at anyways?" She asks noticing the empty chair on the patio, Austin raised his hand.

Zamira shook her head laughing at his gesture. She walked into the house going up the stairs straight to nick's room, she didn't even bother to knock. She opened the door seeing him come out his bathroom with a towel that hung freakishly low on his waist.

She stared for a minute before he cleared his throat a smirk washing over his face, she rolled her eyes.

"Why do you like to ruin my life?" She asked stepping into his room acting as if him being shirtless and wet didn't affect her.

"I could ask you the same question;"

Zamira watched as he slipped on a lil outfit and slipped on some shorts under his towel since she was in the room.

She didn't know why she hadn't left yet, all she did was stare.

"You good?" Nick asked being not even a foot away from her, she was so lost in her gaze she didn't realize he had even moved this close. She nodded.

"Actually fuck you for ruining my morning" she scoffed crossing her arms.

He just looks at her not even responding to her supposed anger "so you had fun wit him?" He asks wit a smirk stepping closer to the point where she could feel his breath. Their lips inches apart.

She didn't know what he was doing but she couldn't say it wasn't affecting her feelings for him in some way, he looked good she couldn't deny that.

She knew she didn't have fun, the night ended with aubrey pouring out his feelings about his ex and zamira helping them get back together. He just slept over because he was so drunk.

"I ain't say I did now did I?" She smirked.

Nick chuckled backing up walking past her out of the room, zamira let go of the breath she didn't even realize she was holding in.

Zamira was left confused as to what the fuck just happened, She didn't know what it was she was feeling.

aυтнor'ѕ noтe💌- нello мoтнerғυcĸerѕ!! lмғaoo leт мe ѕтop. вυт anywayѕ we ѕтarтιng тнe good ѕнιт now, ι'м really вoυт тo ѕтarт ѕeттιng тнιѕ вooĸ ιn place now. alѕo leт мe ĸnow wнaт y'all тнιnĸ lol ι really do apprecιaтe ғeedвacĸ.. вye!!!