vιιι real lιғe + ιмeѕѕage

"тell мe, do yoυ geт мy drιғт?"

❆ ❆

Zamira sat with the boys on the back patio everyone being on their phones. She didn't bother going back home, Amiyah wasn't going to be there anyways.

"So which one of you is buying me food?" She asked crossing her arms.

"You got money get out my face," Zion laughed. 

"Wow some bestfriend I have...can't even buy me food" she huffed. The boys laughed making Zion roll his eyes.

"I'll buy you food rara, come on" Brandon said grabbing his keys, rara followed him to the car soon all the boys following.

"Uh uh y'all cannot come none of y'all was tryna eat a second ago," she said.

"Awe rara likes Brandon that's cute," Nick teased. Rara stopped turning glaring at him. Zion just shook his head at them. They all piled into 2 cars heading to In and Out.

They walked in finding it almost empty since it was only noon, "I'll go find a table" Rara smiled finding a booth in the corner of the place. Nick sat next to her while the others ordered food.

"Can you go somewhere?" She said rolling her eyes. Nick chuckled watching her.

"What I can't sit?" He asked leaning in closely.

"No not next to me you can't now please move" Rara scolded. He just smirked at her, he had an affect on her and he knew it.

"It's just a seat, what you so pressed for?" Nick chuckled nudging her. She smacked him in the head, he rubbed his head in pain.

"Aye don't put yo hands on me mira" He glared. She looked at him confused why he just called her a whole ass new nickname.

"Don't call me that" She warned. Nick flicked under her chin chuckling moving over from her so there was now some space between them.

"I know you fuck wit me rara I don't know why you lying to yourself by always tryna fight wit me" He said.

"Boy bye you like me if anything," She laughed knowing damn well neither of them felt anything or so she thought. Nick kept quiet not denying it, she laughed seeing his face get red.

"Your so full of yourself," He scoffed.

Rara smacks her lips "says the one who just tried to claim I liked him that's why I bother him, that's all you son"

The boys came back with the food, Rara quickly pushing nick away so she could reach over him to grab her food. "Could y'all not be acting up with eachother for 2 seconds" Zion said.

"He has no reason to sit next to me when there is a whole other side in the booth" Rara said.

"Why do you care so much if he's by you it's a damn seat" Austin broke his silence, he hadn't said nothing like all morning.

"Damn y'all even got Austin annoyed with this y'all better stop" Edwin laughed taking a bite of his sandwich. Zion was preoccupied shoving food into his mouth.

She stopped his hand laughing "nigga slow down it ain't going no where".

He glared at her "bitch I'm hungry leave me alone." He said continuing to eat. Rara's phone buzzed.