хι real lιғe

Neviah and Rara sat in a comfortable silence bopping their heads lowly singing along to Rambo by Bryson Tiller.

Neviah focused Rara a little more than usual, like how her long black hair sat perfectly in a bun on top of her head, and her random choice of shorts when it was lowkey cold in the room. He was high as fuck his thoughts were definitely fucked up right now he didn't know what he was thinking.

"You umm...want sumthin'?" She spoke catching his gaze noticing the smug look on his face. He smirked taking a hit.

"C'mere why you acting scary," he pulls on the strings of her hoodie, she sits in his lap giggling she honestly was down for anything at the moment she ain't had dick in so long.

There was a knock on the bedroom door.

"Huh?" She hollered, in walked Zion and Nick. She didn't even complain about nick coming he looked good to say the least. Fresh haircut, maroon sweatsuit with his chains hanging out and Air Force 1's, his fit was nice as hell she would give him that.

He smirked noticing her looking him up and down biting her lip, being high made her horny and everyone knew that. 

"the hell y'all doing?" Zion asks amused seeing as she was still sitting in Neviah's lap. She got up sitting on her bed.

Nick sat down next to her, she passed him her blunt while Zion rolled his. He looked down at her surprised.

"Nah y'all laced this shit or sum she being nice to me,"

"Boy hush and take a damn hit before I take my shit back," she groaned. He took a couple hits as she watched before giving it back. Nick thought it was hot as fuck while watching her smoke. The way she was just vibing intrigued him.

Zion watched closely at his friends interacting with eachother not fighting about something for the first time since they met.

2 hours later

Everybody was laughing at the dumbest shit, truly Rara didn't even like getting high most of the time. But this time shit was good as fuck.

"Y'all weird as fuck," Zion laughs as Neviah's grown ass was played with animal crackers.

"I'm just tryna get fucked tonight.." Rara trailed off, all the guys bust out laughing Nick looking at her side ways.

"Shut the fuck up yo, ain't nobody moving that way," Zion laughs knowing how she acts when she gets high.

"whatever imma go get a drink," She walks to the kitchen seeing that choppy and twiggy had left.

She reached for the cup on the top shelf, she jumped hoping to get more height but barely touched the cup.

"What the fuck," she mumbled glaring at the cup, all she wanted was a damn drink.

She was just about to give up when felt a hand rest on her waist and a chest press up against her back. She gasps feeling a bulge a moan escaping her lips, she saw the diamond tattoo on the side of their hand immediately knowing who was behind her.

He reached for the cup grabbing it for her. She turned coming face to face with Nick.

"Um thanks," she coughed taking the cup, pushing her inappropriate thoughts to the back of her mind.

"First time I ever heard dat from you;" Nick ran his hand through his thick brown hair tugging at it a little. Rara watched him in an awe taking in all his features. His dark brown eyes, the sharp jawline, the cut in his eyebrow turned her on.

"your a little close," she mumbles slightly pushing him back fighting the urge to say some freaky shit that might cause him to move.

"yeah so..." he trailed off not breaking eye contact with her. Zamira felt a sudden lump in her throat not knowing what to say next, he took that as she was down for whatever could happen next.

He held a smirk on his face leaning down to her ear, "you want me to move?" His fingertips dug into her waist pulling her into him.

Zamira bit her lip "Fuck," she groaned.

Nick leans in to kiss her she could feel his breath, their lips brushing up against eachother, he wanted this more than anything. Rara never felt this way towards him in her life, she was having an internal battle with herself whether or not she would allow him to kiss her.

Just as she was about to give in, Nova barked causing the both of them to jump and immediately separate.

Rara kept her head down not making eye contact with him, she quickly grabs her drink going back to her room. She definitely wasn't thinking straight, sober she'd never even let Nick get that close let alone almost kiss her.

aυтнor'ѕ noтe💌- тнιѕ ιѕ ѕo вad and ι aм ѕo ѕorry. ι тrιed тo wrιтe a lιттle dιғғerenт вυт ιт aιn'т worĸ oυт aѕ ι planned lol; ѕтιll нope yoυ lιĸed ιт тнo, alѕo нappy тнanĸѕgιvιng. geт тнe ғυcĸ oғғ тнιѕ app and go ѕpend тιмe wιтн yoυr ғaмιly lмғaoo leт мe ѕтop ιт'ѕ 3:00 aм. вyeeee!!!