хххvι- real lιғe

"ιт can вe oυr lιттle ѕecreт"

from the pounding headache, and dehydrated feeling zamira knew she had over did it with the drinking last night. her throat felt like sandpaper. it hurt to move. it was like the flu only self-inflicted. she was hungover and silently wishing she hadn't drank as much as she did the night before.

at least the curtains were still closed blocking the sunlight from entering her room. zamira didn't really remember what she all did the night before prior to the fight, but she did remember nick bringing her home carrying her drunk ass all the way up the stairs and taking off her makeup, getting her changed, and in bed.

she pouted realizing he hadn't spent the night with her figuring that's why she didn't sleep well. she picks up her phone calling him. he answered on the third ring.

"hello?" he says in a groggy voice.

"did i wake you?" she asks mentally apologizing for waking him.

"nah you good wassup?" he croaked sitting up rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"can you come back over,"

nick smirked "why you miss me?" zamira tried to make it less obvious that she just wanted to see him and cuddle but the question had come out more direct than she wanted.

zamira grins rolling her eyes knowing he was smirking without even needing to see him. "would you like the truth or a lie?"

"truth."

"hell nah i ain't miss you just bring yo fine ass over here" she said not meaning for the fine part to slip out. nick sucked his teeth.

"you mean as hell but thanks for the compliment,"

"boy bye just hurry up" she whined. nick had gotten up and started putting his clothes on giving into her whining to see him.

"i'm coming you need anything i know yo ass hungover," he chuckled.

"no i'm okay" she lied. breakfast sounded too good at the moment but she wasn't about to ask him to spend his money on her. plus she wasn't entirely sure she would be able to even keep it down.

nick walks to his bathroom starting to wash his face while still on the phone "ight gimme like 10 minutes."

"no 5 minutes,"

"imma grab food first" nick put on his shoes walking past brandon who sat with maggie on the couch. they watched him pass by them with a huge grin on his face while he talked to whoever it was on the phone. "ughh see this why i don't like you " zamira groaned.

"okay lil girl"

zamira sucks her teeth "don't start that"

"bye rara" nick laughs hanging up the phone. nick stopped by the store picking up some of his own personal essentials for curing a hangover. zamira waited for him curling under the duvet and closing her eyes drifting asleep. nick arrives around 10 minutes later finding zamira sleeping peacefully. he set all the stuff he brought down before nudging her awake.

zamira groaned "what?"

"you call me to come over then you wanna fall asleep" nick laughed laying in bed next to her.