ххvιιι- real lιғe

zamira walks over to his car hearing the music blaring, he hadn't seen her yet. he was too occupied typing something on his phone, she knocks on the window getting his attention. he smiles seeing her finally letting her in. as soon as she gets in the car a whiff of floral scenting perfume immediately entered her nose.

"damn it smell like perfume in here what lil ugly girls you had in here," she laughs grinning looking over at him. "don't be starting with me zamira" he points his finger in her face glaring.

"oh so we using government names now say less," she smacks her lips pushing his hand out her face. "aye don't hit me lil girl" he threatens laughing. she rolls her eyes pulling out her phone.

"didn't nobody hit yo ugly ass,"

"man whatever where you wanna eat at?," he asks stopping at a red light changing the subject. she really doesn't care where, if he was paying she'd eat whatever.

"don't matter to me wherever you want," she shrugs. he nods pulling into chick-fil-a aka her favorite fucking place ever.

"wow... you think you slick huh" she smiles. he chuckles getting out of the car, zamira gets out immediately after him catching up to him at the door. "nah i just listen when yo ass rambles in ya sleep" nick laughs grabbing her hand pulling her inside. "weird ass be watching me sleep" she jokes. he shook his head "says the one that comes over in the dead of the night to sleep with me" he teases laughing along. they finally walk over to the cashier ordering, zamira could tell she was eyeing nick sis was batting her eyelashes and licking her lips. she could barely hold in her laughter.

nick grabbed their food sitting down across from zamira in a booth. zamira ain't waste no time to start eating; a bitch was hungry. "it ain't going nowhere relax" nick laughs holding her wrist. she pops his hand off continuing to eat her food, until she sees a flash making her look up to see nick holding his phone up with a grin on his face.

"you paying me for that pic my cute ass ain't free" she laughs looking at the picture. "send me that" she says. nick nods sending the photo and a request for $10 on cash app.

"really" she glared laughing.

nick shrugged "aye you said i gotta pay you for the pic so you gotta pay me for sending it". she gives him the middle finger snatching a fry putting it in her mouth.

"aye now that's going too far don't be eating my food," he swatted her hand away.

zamira goes back to her phone finishing up her food scrolling through instagram, well that was until she glanced up for a sec at nick and couldn't stop staring. something about him really had an effect on her and she hated to admit it. he was so fine yet so caring it pissed her off.

"your staring," nick says amused pulling her out of her gaze.

"pfft no i wasn't;" she hadn't even noticed he was looking back at her. zamira quickly turns her gaze to something else.

"yea okay" he grins. she looked down to hide the embarrassment she felt . nick lifts her chin up pulling her face closer to his holding eye contact.

"i ain't say you had to stop" he smirks.

"nick.." she blushes gently moving his hand. she gets up from her seat going to throw their trash away before something happened. zamira walks back over immediately being grabbed by the waist and sat in nick's lap his arms wrapping around her waist.

"boy stop let me up" she whines.

"quite acting like you wanna move," nick says rubbing on her thigh. she giggles brushing his hand off. nick really knows how to play his cards right because right now the way he got her feeling she'll do anything for his annoying ass she thought to herself eyeing him.