хх real lιғe + ιмeѕѕage

Zamira wakes up in Zion's bed still in Nicks hoodie since Zion was stingy and she didn't have any clean clothes here. Plus it smelt like Nick and was super comfortable.

She walks into the bathroom seeing the bruise forming on her face, she shakes her head remembering last nights events. She ignores it washing her face leaving the room, to find the boys sitting in the kitchen.

"Good morning how you feeling?" Zion asked.

"Nigga you was being rude last night keep that same energy," she scoffs opening the fridge. Nick notices her still wearing his hoodie, he lowkey liked how it looked on her. She makes herself some cereal standing next to him. He stares at her face the bruise on her left cheek was starting to turn black and blue.

"Does it hurt?" he holds her chin making her look down at him, running his thumb over her cheek. She lowkey blushed slowly moving his hand looking away from him.

"A little but I'm okay nick," she smiled. He nodded going back to his phone. The boys looked between the two in complete and utter shock they weren't arguing about something.

"Oh so he gets a answer but I get a fuck you" Zion says acting hurt holding his chest. Zamira chuckles ignoring him.

"You still wearing my hoodie I see," Nick smirks tugging on the bottom of it. Seeing her in his clothes was giving him ideas. Being his girl wasn't such a bad idea in his mind other than the fact that zamira had a horrible attitude and hated him.

"I'll give it back before I leave my bad," she said.

"Nah keep it you look good in it," Nick said. Brandon spits his drink out choking, Austin busts out laughing continuously patting his back.

"I'm sorry did I hear that right?" B asks in disbelief nick just complimented her and is letting her touch something of his. Zion shook his head remembering finding them hugging eachother last night.

"Y'all need to stop flirting that shit ain't cute," Austin laughed. Rara rolled her eyes shoving him.

"Wasn't nobody flirting relax," Nick said not wanting his secret little crush on her to come out.

"Mhmm they was hugging last night too," Zion chimed in. Zamira walks over to him smacking him upside the head. Edwin busts out laughing getting the moment on video.

"It was cold and I was in a short dress—was I supposed to freeze?" She scoffed.

"man y'all doing too much," Nick groaned in annoyance.

"Swear like don't nobody want nick ugly ass," Zamira jokes. Nick rolls his eyes knowing she's just acting because the boys is here but yesterday when he was feeling all up on her she didn't once stop him.

"Oh word but you was hugging all up on me last night,"

"Stooop nigga don't beast I was mad cold" she laughs hitting him. They all finish eating cleaning up the kitchen. Zion suggests a movie and they all agree to it. Brandon sat on the floor with Edwin, while Austin and Nick shared a chair and zamira layed her legs across Zion's lap.

"YEOOOO" the front door opens and in walks neviah and choppy with nipsey. The last time zamira saw neviah she was being all cuddly and shit with him. They were cool but she definitely didn't see him other than as a brother to her.

"What's good!" He smiles plopping down in the spot right next to her. They all greet them taking the snacks they had brought. She smiled at Neviah shifting over some so he could have more space.

"You good ma," he assures her. She just nods pulling her phone out.

❆ ❆