05

Chan led Jeongin upstairs to a room that was at the very end of a hallway. "who's room is this, babe?" Jeongin asks.

"mine, baby." Chan replies.

the room is dark, and Jeongin can't see anything, anywhere. he can only feel Chan's hands pressing his hips from behind.

It felt..electric.

he let's a whimper escape from his lips, and he tries to turn his head to plead for Chan to stop teasing. but Chan covers his lips with his palm, tightly pulling Jeongins head back against his chest, then he fumbles in the dark for Jeongin's belt buckle. while touching around for Jeongins belt, he notices a bulge in the youngers pants, where Jeongin's hard dick is pressing against his briefs.

Chan gives a wide grin, and glides his hand from Jeongin's lips down the younger's side. Jeongin gasps as he feels Chan's hand caress the soft skin under his shirt, then he let's out soft whimpers and moans as Chan palms his crotch, which is hardening at the touch.

Jeongin turns his body around and closes the gap between their bodies. he puts his arms around Chan's neck, as Chan's hands rest on Jeongin's hips, while their small intimate kisses turn into a heated make out.

the room is now filled with the sound of Jeongin's muffled moans, and thumps and thuds from them bumping into things while shuffling around the room, making out intensely.

Chan tugs at Jeongin's shirt, signaling that he wants to take it off. their lips break away as Jeongin lifts his arms, and the shirt is pulled off and thrown across the floor.

now, Chan is taking off his shirt, also removing his pants, as Jeongin does the same.

now, in nothing but their briefs, they connect their lips once again, feeling around for the bed.

once they find the bed, Jeongin pushes Chan onto it, getting on top and straddling him. Chan glides his hands down Jeongin's chest, just as Jeongin starts to grind down on Chan's hard dick.

"o-oh my gosh, baby, you feel so good," says Chan.

"i want you, channie, right now," groans Jeongin, as he grinds down harder, causing him and Chan to let out loud moans.

Jeongin lays on Chans chest, burying his head into Chans neck. he licks and kisses, sucking and biting Chan's soft tan skin to make deep red marks, then moves down to his collarbone.

Chan let's out soft moans as Jeongin sucks on a particular spot on his collarbone.

"found it," Jeongin whispers, attacking Chan's sweet spot, making him whimper uncontrollably. Chan digs his hand into Jeongin's hair, ruffling and pulling.

the room is now filled with Chan's gasps and moans. Jeongin kisses and bites his way down to the band of Chan's briefs. he looks up into Chan's eyes, his way of asking for permission to go on.

"go ahead, baby boy," Chan says, throwing his head back and closing his eyes.

Jeongin palms the bulge in Chan's briefs before lifting up the band, and releasing his huge hard penis. Jeongin takes the older in his hands, slowly and agonizingly stroking it up and down.

"ooooh oh gosh baby boy hurry," Chan groans.

"shh channie, just let me take care of you," Jeongin says, pumping Chan's dick faster and faster.

Chan let's out moans and whimpers as Jeongin pumps his dick faster, taking the tip into his mouth.

Jeongin starts to bob his head at a steady pace, licking and swirling his tongue around the head of Chan's penis.

Chan runs his fingers through Jeongin's hair. Jeongin manages to get most of the long hard dick into his mouth and starts to bob his head at a faster pace.

"OH BABY BOY, AHH," Chan moans.

he pushes on Jeongin's head a little, making him gag. he knows how much Jeongin likes it, and how good he feels when the tip grazes the back of his throat.

Jeongin fits the whole thing in his mouth, and begins to deep throat Chan's dick.

"INNIE BABY, i-im gonna c-cum," Chan says.

Jeongin looks up, deep into Chan's eyes, he knows his boyfriend can't wait any longer, and he wants to see the look on Chan's face when he releases into his throat.

Jeongin hums on the olders dick. Chan let's out the loudest moan as he cums deep into Jeongin's throat.

"baby boy you're so good, the fucking best," Chan's says, coming down from his high.

"no channie, you're the best. you're so good to me. always making me feel like I'm at the center of your world." Jeongin says, getting up from his knees to lay beside his boyfriend. "even if people say you do bad things, and hurt people, you're great to me."

"ill always be great to you, my baby," Chan said sitting up, "and I wanna show you just how much you mean to me."

Chan got on top of Jeongin and-

knockknockknockknock is heard from the door of the room.

"dammit ,what the fuck is it now?" Chan groans as he lifts off of Jeongin, heading towards the door.