13

an hour has passed by. the boys have ate all the pizza they could eat, still three full boxes left, and now they are relaxing in Jisung's room, watching another movie. all the lights are off, and a little sunlight shines through the crack between two solid black curtains.

Minho and Jisung are under his covers, Changbin and Felix are relaxing in the hammock, and Chan is spooning Jeongin in the big bean bag chair, both sleeping soundly.

Changbin is playing a game on his phone when Felix turns over and lays his head on his shoulder. he looks down at the sleeping boy.

"so fucking cute," he mumbles, and goes back to playing his game.

Minho is laying on his back with his head propped up on a pillow in order to see the movie. He looks over at Jisung, who seems so far away from him, on the other side of the bed. Jisings eyes are closed, and he is falling asleep, laying on his side, with his back turned to Minho. Minho wants him closer, so he reaches his hand across Jisung's small waist, and pulls him in close.

Jisung's eyes fling wide open. his breath is taken away, and he doesn't know what to do. this was Minho making his move.

he brings his lips down to Jisung's ear and whispers, "i couldn't help myself....you were just...too far away."

Jisung turns over to face Minho. he looks up into Minho's eyes, in love. he wraps his arms around Minho, and leans in to kiss him, connecting their lips.

the kiss lasts for about 5 seconds. and when their lips part, they stare in each other's eyes, purely enamored.

they smile at each other, and then turn back to watch the movie. but when Minho pulls the covers to get more, he uncovers Jisungs body, exposing the tent in his pajamas.

Jisung turns bright red, and covers his hands with his face. Minho smiles devilishly, thinking of all the things he could do with the little squirrel boy. he covers Jisungs body back up, giving him most of the covers, so that he can palm the youngers hard dick through his pajama pants, without anyone else in the room noticing. though, Changbin has his headphones on with the music up really loud, and Felix is sleeping next to him, in the hammock. Chan and Jeongin are in a deep sleep on the floor, so it seems safe enough.

Jisung bites his bottom lip, restraining his moans and whimpers. his eyes shut tightly as he is being palmed by the older.

Minho takes pleasure in seeing the younger melt under his touch. he's getting even harder himself, his dick twitching in his shorts.

"just breathe, sungie," Minho whispers. he's so close and Jisung can smell his cologne. Minho kisses Jisungs cheek, and kisses down onto his neck, sucking and biting. he leaves a few marks on the younger, then finds his sweet spot on his neck right below his jawline. he attacks it, and Jisung can't take anymore, between the palming, and the kisses, and the bites.

he cums in his pajama pants, and Minho takes a finger into them, collecting some cum, and sucking it off his finger tip.

but he isn't done with Jisung, he wants more. much, much more. and Jisung wants it, too. he reaches his arm over Jisung again, pulling the youngers back to him.

"wait, Minho," he says, as he reaches over to the night stand beside his bed, and pulls out a small thing of lube.

"goo idea, baby," Minho whispers, flashing a smile.

Jisungs pulls his pants down to his ankles, and Minho pulls his pants down to his knees. he takes a hand and holds one of Jisungs legs up so he can lubricate the youngers tiny hole. he slowly sticks in a finger, Jisung gasping and grabbing at the sheets.

Minho pushing his finger in and out of Jisung's tight hole, is loving the fact that he's making the little squirrel boy squirm. after adding three more fingers, he pulls them out and applies some lube to the tip of his penis.

he lines himself up with Jisungs hole, and slowly pushes himself in. "m-move," Jisung whimpers after he's adjusted.

Minho thrusts into him, while moans and whimpers escape form his lips, tears spilling from his eyes because of the pain, mixed with a little pleasure.

Minho continuously thrusts into the younger, his dick twitching inside him. he's hitting Jisung's prostate, and Jisung burries his face in his pillow to keep himself from moaning too loudly and waking up Chan and Jeongin.

"im so close, sungie baby," Minho whispers.

"m-me too," the younger replies.

Minho continues to thrust into Jisung, reaching his hand to the front of Jisung to wrap his hand around Jisung's hard dick. he licks his palm and pumps the youngers penis, pressing his thumb of the tips beneath the hole.

Jisung cums instantly, into Minho's palm, uncontrollably moaning into the pillow. Minho presses his lips to Jisung's cheek as he cums inside the younger, who can feel his heavy breaths flaring from his nostrils. they both roll over onto their backs, turning their heads to look into each other's eyes. they laugh, still trying to catch a breath.

"did we just fuck while they were still in the room?" Jisung chuckled, looking to the hammock where Changbin was still listening to his music and playing on his phone, not even noticing a thing.

Minho just smiled and laughed with the younger, caressing Jisung's cheek. Jisung leaned in to rest his head on Minho's chest, getting a kiss on the forehead by the older.