IronStrange- I'm baby

beep beep fuckers

AU where Tony and Stephen grew up together and went to HS together with the avengers. 

TONY AND STEPHEN ARE 25!!!

3rd POV

Stephen stared at Steve. Stephen was not impressed one bit. How on earth was this man Anthony's ex? He has no idea what he's even talking about. Stephen glanced over his fiance who was currently stuffing his face whilst listening to Steve talk. Tony had set up a dinner, and everyone at the table knew, Stephen wanted to sock Steve in the face because he existed. 

Tonys and Steve's break up was rough, for Tony that is. Steve had said some horrible things when he found out what Tony was keeping hidden from him. He thought Tony was cheating, which he fucking wasn't mind you. Steve thought it was weird and disgusting and he voiced it without hesitation.

Tony had to beg Steve not to tell anyone more than 2 years ago. Steve had gone as far to try and blackmail Tony with it. Stephen wasn't having that. You may be wondering what Tony was hiding, what was so wrong and disgusting, well.

Sweet, sweet Anthony Edward Stark, Is a little.

This was a horrifying shock for Steve. But For Stephen, well, it wasn't really. He had grown up join with Anthony at the hip and had to watch Anthony drift apart from him when he started dating Steve. It was painful but Stephen only wanted Tony to be happy, and if that mean Tony was with another man, he would have to deal with it.

However, Anthony had confessed that he always loved Stephen but thought Stephen didn't love him so he cut his losses. They both cried that night, cursing themselves for being so stupid.

But back to the topic at hand. Steve fucking Rodgers. God Stephen hated him ever since high school. He thought he was the best and honestly he really wasn't. Yeah so what he was the captain of the football team and went to all the parties ever and was really good looking? Fuck him.

Stephen had already finished eating, since he was a very fast eater whereas everyone else was still eating. He sat at the head of the table, leaning back in his chair staring dully at Steve who was at the other end of the table. Curse his adorable fiance for setting up with dinner.

Tony had the brilliant idea while he was in his headspace, and made sure Stephen couldn't say no to the puppy eyes Tony gave him. "So, Stephen, How are you and Tony doing?" Steve spoke up from the end of the table, changing subject. Stephen frowned slightly at 26 year old sourly. Their hatred for each other was shared, so Steve was clearly trying to start a fight.

"Anthony and I are great, would have been better if I didn't see you until after the wedding though" Tony gasped and slapped Stephens arm. "You promised you'd be nice Stephen!" Stephens face softened when he looked at Tony who was wearing a light grey woolen sweater and black shorts.

Stephen sighed softly and looked back up at Steve, "I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm not, I won't do it again though" Steve looked offended. Bruce was shifting slightly, the tension in the room was thick enough to be cut with a knife. Thor held his boyfriends and under the table to calm him down, not being able to see the tension in the room. Nat watched on curiously while Clint tried to keep in his laughs.

"What do you mean 'after' the wedding, you make it sound like I'm not invited to the wedding." Stephen smirked slyly, "Have you received an invitation though? The invitations were already sent out, I don't think one had your name on it though" Tony's jaw dropped, his fork clattering on his plate. Clint and Natasha held in their snarky comments, trying not to laugh in shock.