Chapter 15: I Thought I Lost You

I heard a thumping on the door and let out a cry.

Yelling and pounding is all I heard these past two days. It quite frankly scared the hell out of me. But for once, I heard something different.

"Sierra! Are you in there?" Someone yelled.

I nodded and said, "Yes, I am, and I'm being good. Please don't hurt me."

"If you are near the door, step away."

I curled up by the bed even more and cried softly.

There was a loud thud and I heard a lot of footsteps. "Sierra." A gentle voice called. My eyes snapped open. I looked up to see my godfather, Jason kneeling above me.

I cried and sat up. He slowly pulled me into his chest, and rocked me as I sobbed.
"I swear I was being good. I heard of my kidnapping on the news, but I didn't think I would-"

"Shhh." He cooed. I cried and held onto him.

Once I calmed down, I was carried by Morgan down the stairs. Despite being okay, I could barely walk because of the bruises my dad caused.

The ones your could see of course.
I had my hands wrapped around his neck. I smiled kindly at him and said, "Thank you Agent Morgan, for helping to find me."

He kissed my forehead kindly and said, "Anything for you, princess. You make pretty-boy happy, that's all I care about."

I grinned and curled up into his chest a bit more, almost falling asleep on the way to the ambulance. I was set on the back when paramedics worked there magic on my wounds. They worked on the needle-punctured skin and the cuts in my face first. The bruises just needed some ice and I'd be fine according to them.

I smiled at their kindness when I heard a frantic call, "Where is she?!"

~Spencer's POV~

I looked around the scene and saw nothing but officers and their cars. I looked around frantically, trying to find Sierra, but I couldn't to save my life.

Well...maybe I could, but either way, I couldn't find her.

I saw Morgan there and I ran to him. "Where is she?!"

He smiled and said, "You really love her, huh? She's over there." He pointed in the direction of an ambulance an I thanked him while sprinting towards it.

She sat there and looked up at me with her beautiful green eyes. She had bandages covering her face and a smile that just about made my heart melt.

Well, I'd actually die if I did, so turn that into a hyperbole.

I ran at her as she stood up. I kept running and called to her. She responded and opened up her arms. I ran into them and hugged her tightly. I squeezed her and cried into her shoulder.

"I thought I lost you." I cried softly.

She rubbed my back and hummed in response. She put a hand on the back of my head and ran her fingers through my hair. She cooed, "It's alright, I'm still here. You can't get rid of me that easily."

I clutched onto her even more. I was afraid that if I let go, that she's somehow be taken away again. For good this time. That's when I vowed I'd never lose her again. I know it's extremely selfish to sat this, but I can't go through that again.

I love her too much to lose her.