Chapter 1: Transfer Student(s)

Italics=Thought

Normal=Story

Bold=Talking

__________________________________________________________________________________

Your P.O.V

*sigh* Another day, another class. Lets check my schedule today. *Checks phone*Oh! Cook and judge the transfer students plate. Thats gonna be so easy. Let's see, the theme is going to be eggs huh. Might as well create an egg dish. Wonder why Nakiri-san is not judging this. Wait, nevermind, found her name. Eh might as well get to the kitchen and start cooking for 102 people. That'll be easy.

I then went to the kitchen, had an ice cube and got my ingredients to make "Deviled Egg Sailboats".

Ingredients:

12 Raw eggs
2 tbsp mayonnaise
2 tsp mustard
2 tsp fresh lemon juice
1/4 tsp kosher salt
1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper

First, boil the eggs till you hear a bubbling sound. Take out the eggs and peel the eggs using a glass. By shaking it,the shells comes out faster and smoother. Cut the eggs in half and scoop the yolk into a bowl. Add mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper into the bowl and mix to combine to hear a nice splotchy sound. Snip off a corner of a pipping bag or sandwich bag in one nice and fast snip. Then pipe the mixture into the white. As sails,you use tortilla chips, celery leaves, or sliced pepper or onion. If you want to use a cucumber, poke a celery stick through it to keep the it from flopping over. Then repeat to make 102 of this.

I put all the eggs into small star shaped plates and brought it out to see Nakiri-san and Hisako-chan talking to the transfers who were for some reason sitting in round tables? Anyways, I placed the trays on each table making some of the students confused as I walked to the front.

Erina: Since the test is about eggs, we got our best chef in this school to create an egg dish to represent how good you need to make the dish. Everyone, please try this dish made by our cold king, Y/N.

I bowed at them and heard many people talking about me. They then started trying the dish and let me tell you their faces were in heaven.

Random Girl: The eggs are so smooth, and the sauce has that nice creamy texture due to mayonnaise.

Random Boy: He used mustard and lemon to create a sour taste and added salt and pepper as the seasoning. I think I'm in heaven.

Erina: You will each have to prepare one dish that can satisfy my taste. It has to be as good as what Y/N has created. For the next one minute only, I will accept all withdrawals from the test without question.

By those words everyone started running to the doors and I even heard someone say "Mommy". Wow~, they're all just talk and no show. Well at least I have more time to eat and sle-