Chapter 9: The Battle for the King [plus a/n at end]

Italics=Thought

Normal=Story

Bold=Talking

⚠️Warning⚠️Hot boys, cute/fluff, and scary drawings ahead(sorry I love drawing this kind of stuff)
________________________________________________________________________________

Third Person P.O.V

(5 am)

Shun and Y/N were both getting ready for the quarter finals as they both had to get up early to get ready since Y/N has to be there since he won and got into the finals and for Shun since he needs to be there for Y/N. And because of the accident that happened Y/N is not allowed to use his motorcycle unless Shun is with him. So currently Shun is holding Y/N by the waist as they ride to Chandra's Room where the competition will be held.

When they got there they saw many staff members getting ready at the sides with the ingredients, lighting with one of them putting a chair in a room next to the stage named The Room. Oh, Shun and Y/N are wearing for some reason not their uniforms...

Y/N: Good morning

Y/N: Good morning...

Shun: Hello...

Random Staff: Hello Ibusaki brothers. If you could follow me to the room we will be able to start shortly...

They complied to her words and followed her to The Room vvv.

(Its that curtain thingy behind the stage)

Y/N and Shun both sat down still sleepy as hell I mean why would they want to wake up at freaking 5am just to sit down and supervise the competition. Next thing we know the brothers were sleeping on each other.

(Time Skip)

Yukihira's P.O.V

???: THE THME IS BENTO! THE TIME LIMIT IS 2 HOURS! BEGI...

Alice: Hang on Grandfather...

Sanzaemon: Yes Alice...What is it...

Alice: I wanted to ask what is that room behind you?