Chapter 2:Dorm/Club Activities

[4 hours later(how long it took me to do my paperwork T_T)]

Finally finished...now to go see Isshiki-sama.

I took my bike and drove to Polar Star Dorm.

When I arrived it was already night time and I saw one of the windows brightly lit and with a lot of sound

When I arrived it was already night time and I saw one of the windows brightly lit and with a lot of sound. I'll finally be able to see 92211911 1982114 again(Try to guess the code!) I knocked on the door and the one who opened it was Fumio-san.

Y/N: Hey Fumio-san! Do you know where Isshiki-sama is hiding?

Fumio: Oh why hello there Y/N. You can see him in room 205. Oh and his in his usual outfit.

Y/N: Thanks Fumio-san!

I walked to room 205 and opened the door.

Y/N: Sup!

*silence*

All: EHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Amber-haired girl: WHAT IS THE COLD KING DOING HERE

Y/N: Urm I need to talk to-

Isshiki: N/N! Come join us!!!

(Time skip)

I SMELL FISH! I woke up to see Shun-kun, Yuki-chan, Ryoko-chan and Isshiki-sama eating what I think is an onigiri in soup? Then why do I smell-

Soma: Oh hi Y/N-san! Do you want to have some? Yukihira secret menu item 20!..Seer Fish Rice Ball Chazuke.

Ohhhhh food. EAT!!!!!!

Y/N: Huh,you used the poêle technique to fry the seer fish. Guessing you learnt that technique from your father. And for the soup you used seaweed tea which taste good during spring. But...I think I can do better...Isshiki-sama, I know you went easy on him. So I'm not gonna do that. Show me the kitchen. Shun-kun...can you bring me a_________? 

They brought me to the kitchen and I waited for Shun-kun to bring me what I need.

Ryoko: Are you sure about this

Y/N: Don't worry. I've done this for a long time.

Shun put the blindfold around my eyes and I started cooking. Well after I ate another ice cube.

Ingredients:

lime 1 large, juiced
soy sauce 2 tsp
mirin 1 tsp
sesame oil
tuna steak 1, about 100g
sesame seeds 1 tsp
rice noodles 1 nest
rice vinegar 1 tsp
red chili 1 small, seeded and diced
cucumber ¼, seeded and sliced
coriander a bunch, chopped

First make the ponzu by mixing half of the lime juice,all of the soy sauce and mirin in small pan and cook on low heat till you hear a low sizzling sound to know that it has thickened. Then leave it to cool.